• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help, I'm confused

pprizwan

I currently have a LTL for Slysoft of AnyDVD and Clone DVD.
What do I need to get to do the same thing that I have been doing since April of 2007 ?
I need a little direction so I can reorder.
Thanks

Just the anydvd license. Clonedvd is an elby product and not affected by the transition.

Just the anydvd license. Clonedvd is an elby product and not affected by the transition.
Do I need to purchase the Clone DVD from elby if I already have it on my system ? will it work with red fox ?

no you don't, you just need to get a new licens for AnyDVD

no you don't, you just need to get a new licens for AnyDVD
Will the anydvd hd work if I just back up plain dvd's ? excuse me for not knowing this tech stuff, I just want to be sure before I order.

Yes, it will work. If there is confusion regarding AnyDVD compared to ANYDVD HD, there shouldn't be. AnyDVD HD has always had the ability to decrypt DVDs and will continue to do so.

No, redfox only hosts the setup file. That's all.

I want to thank everyone that helped me out with reordering Any DVD HD. All went smooth and works just as smooth as before.
Thanks again all !!! :)

Dito - Great group of people on the forum ready to support RedFox's fantastic products.

Back