• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help greatly appreciated - TMT + Reclock

Thanks but i already do this as my HDMI connector is to big at the sleave to fit the ASUS for video out and PJ is old Sony HS20 running 50hz, tried 60hz but same problem, i use the deluxe for analogue with the G45 board for video out direct. I wonder if the Intel G45 board is not compatible with ASUS TMT?

Anybody using the Intel micro G45 board with ASUS TMT ok?

Andy

Thanks but i already do this as my HDMI connector is to big at the sleave to fit the ASUS for video out and PJ is old Sony HS20 running 50hz, tried 60hz but same problem, i use the deluxe for analogue with the G45 board for video out direct. I wonder if the Intel G45 board is not compatible with ASUS TMT?

Anybody using the Intel micro G45 board with ASUS TMT ok?

Andy

I believe the Xonar is "broken by design". On a PC, where Audio & Video clocks are not in sync (that's why there is ReClock) it is a pretty bold move to take a video signal and "piggy back" audio in it, requiring audio & video clocks to be in sync. IMHO this *is* calling for trouble. A simple ATI 4xxx graphics card with multi channel HDMI out is probably a lot more reliable.

Back