• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help Files

rkent57

Ok 2 areas of concern;

1-Can the help files provide better instructions on what boxes to "tick" as you go thru each page to make sure all is set properly?

2-I selected the .mp4/aac option and only the main movie at 1920 resolution as a trial. I did not choose a device as I will use on various Apple and also stream to a TV. Same way I have done with the CloneDVD Mobile.
--My problem is that it starts to transcode and finishes in 30 minutes but when I verify the finished file, the file is only 10 minutes in length! WHY an where is the rest of the movie? The program stated it was done!
---When I started I selected the file that showed 1:57:04. The rest of the files were only 1 minute in length and just frames.

I only want the main movie, nothing else.

Stumped....

Ron

Back