• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help : DVD Compilation Problem

porkys1982

I used Nero 7 to create a DVD Compilation. I burned the DVD , and deleted the files from my computer once the dvd was burned. When I played back the DVD ( on any player or even my computer ), there is 5 slight pauses throughout the 2 hour Compilation DVD. I have figured out that each pause on the DVD is where you can place Transitions. I loaded the DVD into DVD Shrink , then tried to burn the DVD again ( make a copy ) and the 5 pauses ( freezes )are still there. But what I did notice is :

The little preview screen on DVD Shrink ( bottom left corner , once I have loaded the DVD into DVD Shrink ) plays the preview of what it is about to burn with no freezes at all - it plays straight through just fine with no glitches , no freezing , at all. The DVD Shrink Preview Screen plays the DVD perfect , then when I try to burn the DVD - there are the pauses again.

I am so frustrated , I have worked on this DVD Compilation all summer , and now I am having this problem. I sure hope it is easy to fix.

Can anyone help ?

Please email Ben at : Porkys1982(at)sbcglobal.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Help : Dvd Compilation Problem ?

I used Nero 7 to create a DVD Compilation. I burned the DVD , and deleted the files from my computer once the dvd was burned. When I played back the DVD ( on any player or even my computer ), there is 5 slight pauses throughout the 2 hour Compilation DVD. I have figured out that each pause on the DVD is where you can place Transitions. I loaded the DVD into DVD Shrink , then tried to burn the DVD again ( make a copy ) and the 5 pauses ( freezes )are still there. But what I did notice is :

The little preview screen on DVD Shrink ( bottom left corner , once I have loaded the DVD into DVD Shrink ) plays the preview of what it is about to burn with no freezes at all - it plays straight through just fine with no glitches , no freezing , at all. The DVD Shrink Preview Screen plays the DVD perfect , then when I try to burn the DVD - there are the pauses again.

I am so frustrated , I have worked on this DVD Compilation all summer , and now I am having this problem. I sure hope it is easy to fix.

Can anyone help ?

Help : Dvd Compilation Problem ?

Can anyone help ?

This isn't an Anydvd issue.

Moving thread to Third Party Programs forum.

In the future, you may want to edit your email address, so it doesn't get spammed by spam spiders that track for email addresses . ..

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue. :policeman:

Back