• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP! Does AnyDVD work for CPRM media?

s8726413

Does AnyDVD work for CPRM media?
(JAPAN DIGITAL BROADCAST RECORDING.)
Thanks for answering. :eek:

I am very interested in this feature as well. Is it something that is likely to be included in the near future?

I have had ZERO luck finding ANYTHING that will decrypt a CPRM protected DVD.

CPRM support

Hello every one,
The Pioneer recorder DVR-520H/720H supports CPRM. I can record TV CPRM protected on DVD and replay on the same device but not on any device. However I can read that DVD with PowerDVD Plus from Cyberlink which is the only soft I know which is able to do that. It ask the key but you can get rid of it.
So no problem to make copies of CPRM protected DVD. To play them you need either a player which supports CPRM or PowerDVD Plus.
I have not found a way to get rid of that protection CPRM. Has any found a way?
Thanks for reading my bad english.
Leechee

CPRM support

Hello Lichee,

Slowly and without a noise, CPRM will take with its net all the free word to make copie. Now we just have to cry togeither.

@Leeche

Hi
I have tried playing my minidvd with powerdvd ultra but it asks for CPRM activation. you mentioned that we can remove this asking key issue. can you please guide about it?

Back