• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP can't copy Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Help

I don't get why people keep saying it's a bad disc. Have you read all these posts from all these people saying the same thing? We are all having the same problem and we can't all have bad disc. The fact is ANYDVD can't rip Planet of the Apes. No this isn't a bad disc. Everybody doesn't have a bad disc. We're trying to find someone who has been able to successfully rip this movie and how they did it.
Thanks

If you're not going to post an AnyDVD logfile, and kindly follow the instructions that people on this forum gave you, no one's going to help you.

This is a User to User Forum, not Slysoft Support.

There are many people such as myself (who have used all the Slysoft products for at least 5 years) willing to help, but you need to please do what we kindly asked of you to do.

If you don't want to do it, then you can't complain, now can you???

:confused:
Read the WHOLE thread and see for how many people an exchange worked.
Defective disks are usually made in batches - no surprise there.
However...........
Like Frank said - if there are 2 versions, there are no logs submitted (including yours) to support any other conclusion.
Please read the "Have problems?..." thread above to learn how to submit a real logfile - THEN you can get real help.

-W

Thanks, Clams, for stating what this person needs to do in order to get help.

From reading posts not able to copy BRay rise/planet of the apes, I was curious whether I could copy my own personal copy using anydvdHD 6.9.0.0. At first it would hang up during rip to iso process. Also my blu ray writer was not able to play the disc. Said unsupported format. After updating the firmware, it was able to play and also to completly rip to iso image. Have not yet tried to copy to disc.

From reading posts not able to copy BRay rise/planet of the apes, I was curious whether I could copy my own personal copy using anydvdHD 6.9.0.0. At first it would hang up during rip to iso process. Also my blu ray writer was not able to play the disc. Said unsupported format. After updating the firmware, it was able to play and also to completly rip to iso image. Have not yet tried to copy to disc.

This is the regular DVD forum. AnyDVD-HD forum is for Blu-Rays

-W

Back