• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP can't copy Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Help

76% for me too

Not sure if we determined this issue is a bad disk batch or not.

I'm having the same issue getting stuck @ 76% using AnyDVDHD 6.8.9.0 and DVDShrink. Also tried using just AnyDVD Ripper and it still stops at 76%. I get this error "FileIO 3 vts_02_1.vob 3628920832 339968" and Shrink then says the drive is empty. The original DVD appears to play fine but if I try to play the individual vts_02_4.vob files by themselves they lock up. I attached my logfile. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_D_RISE_OF_THE_PLANET_OF_THE_APES.zip
    99 KB · Views: 3
You mean the DVD that came with the BluRay - or the actual BluRay.
Please be very specific when posting.
This is the regular DVD forum - the BluRay forum is down the hall. :)

-W

Whoops... I meant the BluRay but wrong forum, my bad... :eek: :doh:

rise of the planet of the apes error

I have tried everything...major FAIL! This is the error I get using
AnyDVD Ripper:
File IO 3 VTS_02_1.VOB 3627558912 335872

AnyDVD Ripper:

Well, this is *not* the Blu-ray...

My problem on this end..... copied just fine....sorry for the run around...

Judging from the logs, there are TWO versions of the plain old DVD of this title.

All we've determined, is that one of the versions has several that stop in the same place. A file IO3 error is USUALLY a read error - indicating a defective disk. UNLESS - it's a new structural protection causing a false read error.

Only James and the logs can take it from here..........

-W

Last edited:
Let's try w/ brute force

AnyDVD Ripper:

Left click the AnyDVD tray icon
Open "Video DVD" and "Settings".
To the lower right pull down the "AI Scanner" menu
See "Alway on"

Then let's see w/ rip video dvd... again.

brute force didn't work for me

Attached screen capture of the error. Thanks for trying though!

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 16
more info that might help

I also tried ripping to an iso file just for giggles. Got a different error with sector information. Thought it might help. See attached.

Attachments

• error2.jpg
    error2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
not reading after 76%

Have the same issue as others. Rise of the Planet of the Apes stops reading after 76%. Have currents versions of both anydvd and clonedvd.

Have the same issue as others. Rise of the Planet of the Apes stops reading after 76%. Have currents versions of both anydvd and clonedvd.

Please provide an anydvd logfile of your disc, without it we cannot offer assistance

Though we have logfile from a couple of the "76% club" - one more won't hurt.
Please attach one. Thanks!

-W (waiting to see what James thinks of this - I'm clueless)

Last edited:
I did what you posted and still stopped at 76%....Mine states: "Always Enabled (Not Recommended)"...that's what I chose...

Left click the AnyDVD tray icon
Open "Video DVD" and "Settings".
To the lower right pull down the "AI Scanner" menu
See "Always on"

Then let's see w/ rip video dvd... again.

I'm having the same issue getting stuck @ 76% using AnyDVDHD 6.8.9.0 and DVDShrink. Also tried using just AnyDVD Ripper and it still stops at 76%. I get this error "FileIO 3 vts_02_1.vob 3628920832 339968" and Shrink then says the drive is empty. The original DVD appears to play fine but if I try to play the individual vts_02_4.vob files by themselves they lock up. I attached my logfile. Hope that helps.
Did you ever insert this disc without AnyDVD running? Do you have autoplay enabled?
If yes, some software from this disc might have been installed on your computer which might prevent AnyDVD from working.

rise of planet of apes

i am having the same issue with this disc. it stops at 76% tried the rental dvd and it went through no problem. so i think it is manufacturin defect

Did you ever insert this disc without AnyDVD running? Do you have autoplay enabled?
If yes, some software from this disc might have been installed on your computer which might prevent AnyDVD from working.

The only way to test for a rootkit (or other malware from this disk) is for one of the "76% club" to try the same exact disk on a "virgin computer" with the trial version of AnyDVD 6.8.9.0 installed, running, and at defaults at the time the disk is first inserted.

Any old PC that you don't use for DVD's is OK for this test - yes things will take longer.

Then try using AnyDVD's "Rip to Harddisk" tool and report back. With a logfile please.

-W

Back