• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP can't copy Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Help

faperes

Hello IO have never had a problem - ever!!! can anyone help with Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Help as I cannot copy either one and this has never happened.

Thanks

Hello IO have never had a problem - ever!!! can anyone help with Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Help as I cannot copy either one and this has never happened.

Thanks

Gonna need a little more information than that. First, can you provide an AnyDVD log with one of the discs in the drive? Second, please provide what you are doing:
1. AnyDVD gives an error - what error?
2. Your copy software isn't working/errors - What software, what is the error, are you ripping to harddisk first or "on the fly"?

How to post an AnyDVD log file:
1.) Make sure AnyDVD is running.
2.) Put the problematic original movie DVD in your DVD drive. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc. (Please make sure you wait 10-15 minutes, some discs may take that long. If it still doesn’t work, do the following with no disc in the drive.)
3.) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
4.) Select "Create Logfile…"
5.) Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
6.) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. (Typically AnyDVD will create a folder in My Documents named AnyDVD logs) Click "OK".
7.) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Version_info_Driveletter_titleofmydisc.zip" (If the drive was empty, it will be called “AnyDVD_Version_info_Driveletter_EMPTY_DRIVE”).
8.) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forum, look for the icon that looks like a paperclip (next to the Smilies icon).
9.) If you don't see the paperclip icon, click the "Go Advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
10.) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forum).
11.) Click the "Browse" button, locate and select the .zip file you created.
12.) Click "Upload".
13.) Click “Close this window”. The .zip file should be attached for us to look at.

Please make sure that you're using the latest version of AnyDVD and either use rip to folder feature odd CloneDVD.

If you are still experiencing problems, then please take some time to read the FAQs and post a LOG file.

One of the rare times too...I'm getting an error at 76% and it says to clean the DVD...I did and the same error at 76%...

One of the rare times too...I'm getting an error at 76% and it says to clean the DVD...I did and the same error at 76%...

You ALSO need to post a logfile in order to get meaningful help.
(see above in this thread)

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_E_RISE_OF_THE_PLANET_OF_THE_APES.zip
    100.6 KB · Views: 15
Can not copy... Please help. :)

Edit your email off that post -spambots will get you.
All replies are posted here.

What kind of trouble are you having - with what copy software?

Try enableing the online database. Set AnyDVD to DEFAULTS.

Mine worked fine - here's the log. (main movie only rip, using DVDShrink - to be clear)

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_G_RISE_OF_THE_PLANET_OF_THE_APES.zip
    91.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
This is my log...hopefully I did it correctly...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.9.0_Info_W_RISE_OF_THE_PLANET_OF_THE_APES.zip
    100.4 KB · Views: 6
This is my log...hopefully I did it correctly...

You did. :)
What kind of problem are you having? With what copy program?

Be specific - we don't charge by the word here. :D

-W

Last edited:
I'm using AnyDVD 6.8.9.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.0 and at 76% it stops...

Processing Error:

W:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB: read error

The system cannot read from the specified device.

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

File 1 W:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Someone else will have to verify this... but a read error USUALLY means a defective disk.

Playing a disk is much different than copying it bit for bit - no room for errors there.

-W

It might be...I tried it on my new Windows 7 computer and it failed at 76% so I hooked up my old XP Pro machine (I hadn't wiped it clean yet) and it failed at 76% with the same error...This is the first time I've gotten a bad "new" disc...

It might be...I tried it on my new Windows 7 computer and it failed at 76% so I hooked up my old XP Pro machine (I hadn't wiped it clean yet) and it failed at 76% with the same error...This is the first time I've gotten a bad "new" disc...

There is always a first time... ;)

It happens all the time around here.
And also, manufacturing errors often come in batches - so try to get the next one somewhere else.

-W

Same movie, error, 76%....

Same as the others reported.. hangs at 76% for a few minutes, then errors out. I'm guessing the logfile would be redundant!

Same as the others reported.. hangs at 76% for a few minutes, then errors out. I'm guessing the logfile would be redundant!

You make only the 2nd person to report 76%. (so far)

A logfile never hurts.

-W

actually not, a logfile contains vital info that may help with determining your problem. It could be a defective disc, problematic filters, new protection, a number of things. However without a logfile there is no way of knowing what it is that is causing your issue. So to expedite a possible solution, attach a logfile to your next reply.

rise of the planet of the apes error

I'm using AnyDVD 6.8.9.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.3.0 and at 76% it stops...

Processing Error:

W:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB: read error

The system cannot read from the specified device.

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try again.

File 1 W:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_02_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

I got the same error message

Back