• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[HELP] BD Rebuilder little problem...

Lordaxl

Hi.I've just downloaded BD Rebuilder last beta,and it says it could not find a valid path for Mkvmerge tool.I have it on my pc of course,but where the program wants to put this folder exactly?Thanks a lot in advance :) Axl

If you downloaded it and unpacked it then it shouldn't need to know where it is as it's part of the package, Also all questions about it really should be posted on the official forum over at Doom9

Hi.I've just downloaded BD Rebuilder last beta,and it says it could not find a valid path for Mkvmerge tool.I have it on my pc of course,but where the program wants to put this folder exactly?Thanks a lot in advance :) Axl

Make sure to do the following;

1) Make a folder to copy rebuilder too for normal usage. Right now there is no installer so you need to unpack the files to a destination folder like, "C:\Program Files\BD Rebuilder".

2) Install AVISynth 2.57 or higher.

3) Install FFDShow current version.

4) Install Matroska Splitter current version.

5) Install ImgBurn or another capable package that can burn BD movie format, 2.50 UDF.

6) Search Doom9 forum for VC1 Tweak post which has an alternative fix for the VC1 rip problem. One solution is to use TMT2 or 3's BD players codec to handle the VC1 problem instead of MP11.

7) You may want to search for GraphStudio as well. It comes in handy if you are experiencing problems.

I think this covers most of the issues or things you need to know.

Back