• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help backing up my movies from cloneBD....

You can't format single recordable discs, that's only on rewritable discs. That dynex brand is cheap crap but the ones you ordered are there best you can get.

However without knowing exactly what you're trying to do or what the exact error was, there's little we can do.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

You can't format single recordable discs, that's only on rewritable discs. That dynex brand is cheap crap but the ones you ordered are there best you can get.

However without knowing exactly what you're trying to do or what the exact error was, there's little we can do.

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm sorry I didn't give more information. I was trying to back up my movie Guards of The Galaxy with CloneBD and using these discs. I downgraded the sound so that I could put it on a DVD. I put it top 4.69gb. I'm going to try to lower it and see if that works. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong, Thanks for your help.

That's correct as far as the INPUT goes, the OUTPUT can be a DVD yes.

That's correct as far as the INPUT goes, the OUTPUT can be a DVD yes.

This is the error I'm getting when I put in the blank disc. I have also submitted an error report.
CloneBD error.png

did that actually happen during the burn process or before? According to the image the burn phase hasn't even started yet (thats what the color change in the progress bar is).

video encode is at 99% and total progress at 94%. Looks like an error during the transition TO the actual burn phase. Did that happen with a Dynex blank or with a verbatim blank?

did that actually happen during the burn process or before? According to the image the burn phase hasn't even started yet (thats what the color change in the progress bar is).

video encode is at 99% and total progress at 94%. Looks like an error during the transition TO the actual burn phase. Did that happen with a Dynex blank or with a verbatim blank?

That was both the discs and that was when it asked me to put the blank disc in.

Points even more to a transition phase problem. Try the folder output next, no burning. If that one completes correctly it's a burn transition error, and you should then try an ISO output. It'll have an identical color change in the progress bar. 2 things can happen then. 1) it'll error out like burning to drive or 2) it'll create the ISO.

Either way both will confirm if it's an transition problem or an actual burn problem.

If they folder and ISO compete, you can use an app like IMGBurn in the mean time to burn the output. However if IMGBurn errors when using that dynex brand, it's because of the crappy brand it is.

Points even more to a transition phase problem. Try the folder output next, no burning. If that one completes correctly it's a burn transition error, and you should then try an ISO output. It'll have an identical color change in the progress bar. 2 things can happen then. 1) it'll error out like burning to drive or 2) it'll create the ISO.

Either way both will confirm if it's an transition problem or an actual burn problem.

If they folder and ISO compete, you can use an app like IMGBurn in the mean time to burn the output. However if IMGBurn errors when using that dynex brand, it's because of the crappy brand it is.

Thank you for all your time and all of your help. It was user error. I had to change the audio and then click on DVD format 4.7gb for it to recognize the disc. I now have a new problem, I tried it in a DVD player and it didn't work and then I tried it in a BR player and it didn't work, but if I put it in my computer and open the file path and click on the correct file it works fine, any suggestions?

Check the file structure on the disc. If the disk contains a bdmv+certificate folder and its a DVD you used, that would mean your players don't support bd5. That's nothing CloneBD can fix, not all players support a blu-ray structure on a DVD. While the blank is a DVD, it's still a blu-ray structure technically making a it blu-ray.

However if the file structure contains audio_ts and video_ts folder it'll likely depend on the blank you used.

Check the file structure on the disc. If the disk contains a bdmv+certificate folder and its a DVD you used, that would mean your players don't support bd5. That's nothing CloneBD can fix, not all players support a blu-ray structure on a DVD. While the blank is a DVD, it's still a blu-ray structure technically making a it blu-ray.

However if the file structure contains audio_ts and video_ts folder it'll likely depend on the blank you used.

It does contain bdmv+certificate folders, I just tried it in my PS4 and it didn't work. I guess I would have to find a BR player that does support bd5. I was making them to have a back up and not use my original in my car for my kids. I understand (now) CloneBD isn't able to do that and that's fine because I use that to make back-ups for my cloud server. Is there anything you could recommend? Thanks again for helping.

Afaik, conversion to real DVD structure is on the to-do list.

In the mean time, take a look at BD-Rebuilder http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716. That one CAN output to a valid dvd structure, do note though that in doing so you'll lose ALL menu's and extras.

The method you'll want is under

- Mode > Movie-Only Backup
- Alternate movie-only output
- UNTICK "output BD or AVCHD Compliant Structure"
- select your option from the top 2 (DVD-5 or DVD-9)
- hit save and press backup to let BDRB do its magic

If you have IMGBurn installed, BDRB has 2 options > burn the disk directly after conversion or create an iso through IMGBurn.

BDRB has a small learning curve to configure properly, but once you do it works magic. I've been using it for years, long before CLBD came out.

In the mean time, take a look at BD-Rebuilder http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716. That one CAN output to a valid dvd structure, do note though that in doing so you'll lose ALL menu's and extras.

If you have IMGBurn installed, BDRB has 2 options > burn the disk directly after conversion or create an iso through IMGBurn.

BDRB has a small learning curve to configure properly, but once you do it works magic. I've been using it for years, long before CLBD came out.

Sounds good, I will give that a try and let you know how it turns out. Thanks again for all your help!

I have run into a problem
BRRB error 1.pngBRRB error 2.png

That's likely because you're trying to execute the file from within the zip file. Extract the contents first to a folder on your hdd, then try again running bdrb again. BDRB should configured everything on its own, there's no need to run the batch file manually first. That's only in case bdrb fails to do it itself.

That's likely because you're trying to execute the file from within the zip file. Extract the contents first to a folder on your hdd, then try again running bdrb again. BDRB should configured everything on its own, there's no need to run the batch file manually first. That's only in case bdrb fails to do it itself.

I got it working but now I get this error...
again thank you for all the help

BRRB error 3.png

That's where this forum is no longer the proper place to continue this. There's an extraction error and it's beyond me why. Post in the debug thread at doom9 and copy over the contents of the "log" tab. A simple image will NOT be enough, because as you can see for yourself the full error message is cut off within the GUI of the program.

You have 2 ways of doing that.

1) rightclick in the "log" tab > select all > copy
2) go into your working folder > there you'll find a file called "BD-REBUILDER.LOG" > open it with notepad > copy the contents.

Post it in the debug thread along with the settings you have for BDRB. You can find your configuration settings in a file called "BDREBUILDER.INI" in the folder where you extracted the zipfile. Again open that file with notepad, copy the contents and include it in the same post.

There Jdobbs (creator of bdrb) will take over, and try to figure out where things go wrong.

It can be anything

That's where this forum is no longer the proper place to continue this. There's an extraction error and it's beyond me why. Post in the debug thread at doom9 and copy over the contents of the "log" tab. A simple image will NOT be enough, because as you can see for yourself the full error message is cut off within the GUI of the program.

You have 2 ways of doing that.

1) rightclick in the "log" tab > select all > copy
2) go into your working folder > there you'll find a file called "BD-REBUILDER.LOG" > open it with notepad > copy the contents.

Post it in the debug thread along with the settings you have for BDRB. You can find your configuration settings in a file called "BDREBUILDER.INI" in the folder where you extracted the zipfile. Again open that file with notepad, copy the contents and include it in the same post.

There Jdobbs (creator of bdrb) will take over, and try to figure out where things go wrong.

It can be anything

Thank you very much, I did something and now it gives an error about missing files and I should reinstall it but I can't find out how to uninstall it..lol. I also tried to post to there site and I have to be a member for 5 days before I do that. Thanks again.

Back