• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

help AnyDVD HD 7.0.4.5 VerifyTitleKeys failed!

newlight

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.4.5, BDPHash.bin 12-06-18)
MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ230AS 1.00 08071700
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 20143680 sectors (39343 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SADE BRING ME HOME LIVE 2011
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 31
WARNING: VerifyTitleKeys failed!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc is region free!
Removed annoying trailers!
Removed UOPs!

Kann schon jemand helfen?
Grüße
newlight

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.4.5, BDPHash.bin 12-06-18)
MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ230AS 1.00 08071700
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 20143680 sectors (39343 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SADE BRING ME HOME LIVE 2011
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 31
WARNING: VerifyTitleKeys failed!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc is region free!
Removed annoying trailers!
Removed UOPs!

Kann schon jemand helfen?
Grüße
newlight
Please post a logfile. Thank you.
Does the disc play correctly, if you ignore the warning?

Please post a logfile. Thank you.
Does the disc play correctly, if you ignore the warning?

Hello James,

how I can create a log file? Out of the AnyDVD HD application? :confused:
BD does not work, if I ignore the warning.

Regards,
newlight

Hello James,

how I can create a log file? Out of the AnyDVD HD application? :confused:

Right-click on the AnyDVD icon in the tray, select "create log file...".
Then post the resulting .zip file.

Right-click on the AnyDVD icon in the tray, select "create log file...".
Then post the resulting .zip file.

Hello again,

here it is....

Regards,
newlight

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.4.6_Info_E_SADE BRING ME HOME LIVE 2011.zip
    113.9 KB · Views: 10

Can you be more specific? In what way does it "not work"?

It is an awfully authored disc with a number of quirks.
For example, it take ages until anything happens after pressing play - the playlist durations don't match the clip times etc...
So if you noticed "something" strange, it may not have anything to do with your actual problem.

Does the disc play any better without AnyDVD?

Can you be more specific? In what way does it "not work"?

It is an awfully authored disc with a number of quirks.
For example, it take ages until anything happens after pressing play - the playlist durations don't match the clip times etc...
So if you noticed "something" strange, it may not have anything to do with your actual problem.

Does the disc play any better without AnyDVD?

Hello Peer,

the original BD ist playing in my samsung bd-e8908 as well.
But when I ripped it to HD or make an ISO or an one to one copy,
threre is no way to act out.

My BD software player on my win 7 Sony notebook is total media theatr 3 with aktually patches, likewise not playable.:(

newlight

Hello Peer,

the original BD ist playing in my samsung bd-e8908 as well.
But when I ripped it to HD or make an ISO or an one to one copy,
threre is no way to act out.

My BD software player on my win 7 Sony notebook is total media theatr 3 with aktually patches, likewise not playable.:(

newlight

not playable means both! the master bd an the copy of them!
Only the master bd work in samsung pd player.

not playable means both! the master bd an the copy of them!
Only the master bd work in samsung pd player.

You still haven't answered my question: what does "not playable" mean?
Does the player crash?
Does the player display an error message?
Does the player show a red screen with yellow and purple bubbles?
etc...

And to be clear: you are saying, other than your samsung BD player, you have no player that will play this disc at all - with or without AnyDVD?
And your Samsung player would probably play a copy made with AnyDVD as well, but you haven't tried that (which makes sense considering the price of a BD-R(E))?

The thing is: we have tested that exact disc and it works flawlessly.

You still haven't answered my question: what does "not playable" mean?
Does the player crash?
Does the player display an error message?
Does the player show a red screen with yellow and purple bubbles?
etc...

And to be clear: you are saying, other than your samsung BD player, you have no player that will play this disc at all - with or without AnyDVD?
And your Samsung player would probably play a copy made with AnyDVD as well, but you haven't tried that (which makes sense considering the price of a BD-R(E))?

The thing is: we have tested that exact disc and it works flawlessly.

I will not except, that I made a mistake, but here are the answers you need for further support:

Does the player crash? not sure, TotalMedia Theatre 3 starts an then nothing happend, black screen! and must close TMT3.
Does the player display an error message? no
Does the player show a red screen with yellow and purple bubbles? no

The Samsung BD player is a stand alone hardware device! wihout AnyDVD.
The original bluray disc works fine.I'll check out a copy in the samsung,
Here are you right: I haven't tried that.

In the past I haven't problems to play or copy original BDs on my win7 Sony notebook with AnyDVD HD and TotalMedia Theatre 3 player.

Regards
newlight

Please try enabling SpeedMenus and then playing in TMT3 & TMT5.

Does the player crash? not sure, TotalMedia Theatre 3 starts an then nothing happend, black screen! and must close TMT3.

As I explained in an earlier post: this disc was badly authored.
With PowerDVD, it does this: displays a black screen for a very long time, then after that it will eventually start playback.

So it is quite possible, that the disc will play with TMT, if you just wait long enough.

Doing as mike_r said, should clarify whether the content of the disc was correctly unscrambled or not.
You don't have to burn a copy of the disc to test that in your Samsung - it's not really worth the trouble.

As I explained in an earlier post: this disc was badly authored.
With PowerDVD, it does this: displays a black screen for a very long time, then after that it will eventually start playback.

So it is quite possible, that the disc will play with TMT, if you just wait long enough.

Doing as mike_r said, should clarify whether the content of the disc was correctly unscrambled or not.
You don't have to burn a copy of the disc to test that in your Samsung - it's not really worth the trouble.

I eanbled speed menue, now a screen comes, but the menue looks strange - I can see 2 Tracks in the tracklist (normally 28 tracks), but no way to play it. Allso an update to TMT5 does not help.

I things it is an afwul combination of f* bulls* BD and my 3 Yrs old internal sony bd drive.

So, I'll to resign! :mad:

Thanks a lot fpr your Support and quick responde, guays.

Best Regards,
newlight

Not really sure what you mean by your last post, but assuming you really don't have a clue what you are doing here; let's make it really easy.

Extract the following ZIP onto your D:\ drive (or C:\ or where ever you have 40gb free. Copy the following files from X:\ drive (assuming X:\ is your Blu-Ray drive)...

X:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.M2TS -> D:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.M2TS
X:\BDMV\STREAM\00005.M2TS -> D:\BDMV\STREAM\00005.M2TS
X:\BDMV\STREAM\00006.M2TS -> D:\BDMV\STREAM\00006.M2TS
X:\BDMV\STREAM\00007.M2TS -> D:\BDMV\STREAM\00007.M2TS
X:\BDMV\STREAM\00008.M2TS -> D:\BDMV\STREAM\00008.M2TS

Now play D:\BDMV\ in TMT5. Works it or works it not?

Attachments

• SADE BRING ME HOME LIVE 2011.zip
    76.9 KB · Views: 1
@ newlight: I really don't want to offend you but wouldn't it be easier for you to write your posts in German?

@ newlight: I really don't want to offend you but wouldn't it be easier for you to write your posts in German?

ok, ich bin davon asugegangen, das die Jungs vom SlySoft Development Team
ggf. ein Problem mit der deutschen Sprache haben. Offenbar hab ich mehr Probleme mit meinem Englisch :)
Ich fand es nun nicht so, das man mich gar nicht versteht, aber vielleicht ist es im Detail schwieriger für mich.

Also, dann nochmal: ich habe die schon bekannte BD in meinem Samsung Stand Alone Player ohne Probleme abspielen können. Auf meine Sony AW-11 XU Notebook lässt sich die BD mit der aktuellen Version von AnyDVD HD (aktuelle Betas auch probiert) und dem BD Softwareplayer TMT3 nicht abspielen!
Auch mit der TMT5 funktioniert es nicht.

Vom Rippen auf HD oder Erstellen eines lauffähigen ISO Immages mal abgesehen. Die Probleme fangen schon beim Abspielversuch an.

Die letzte Instruktion von Mike r habe ich aber noch nicht probiert.
Versuch ich später aber noch.

newlight

ok, ich bin davon asugegangen, das die Jungs vom SlySoft Development Team
ggf. ein Problem mit der deutschen Sprache haben. Offenbar hab ich mehr Probleme mit meinem Englisch :)
Ich fand es nun nicht so, das man mich gar nicht versteht, aber vielleicht ist es im Detail schwieriger für mich.

Also, dann nochmal: ich habe die schon bekannte BD in meinem Samsung Stand Alone Player ohne Probleme abspielen können. Auf meine Sony AW-11 XU Notebook lässt sich die BD mit der aktuellen Version von AnyDVD HD (aktuelle Betas auch probiert) und dem BD Softwareplayer TMT3 nicht abspielen!
Auch mit der TMT5 funktioniert es nicht.

Vom Rippen auf HD oder Erstellen eines lauffähigen ISO Immages mal abgesehen. Die Probleme fangen schon beim Abspielversuch an.

Die letzte Instruktion von Mike r habe ich aber noch nicht probiert.
Versuch ich später aber noch.

newlight

...habe die Daten nun, wie von mike vorgeschlagen kopiert. TMT5 meldet aber "unbekanntes Dateiformat", wenn ich ein AVCHD File von der Festplatte öffnen uns abspielen will.

Bisher hatte ich die BD immer versucht, mit TMT3 zu starten und danach mit TMT5. Nun habe ich nach einem Neustart mal sofort TMT5 gestartet und siehe da, die eingelegte BD wird erkannt und abgespielt. TMT5 habe ich mir erst gestern als 15-Tage Demo runtergeladen.

Erklären kann ich aber nicht, warum die BD nach dem TMT3 Start, ewigem Warten warten und schwarzem Bildschirm nach Schließen des TMT3 danach nicht vom TMT5 erkannt wurde.

TMT5 spielt die BD mit und ohne Speed-Menue einwandfrei ab. 8)

Aber: mit AnyDVD HD auf die Festplattte rippen oder als Image speichern funktioniert trotzdem nicht. Es kommt immer die Fehlermeldung Lauferk E: nicht bereit (mein internes BD Laufwerk):confused:

newlight

...habe die Daten nun, wie von mike vorgeschlagen kopiert. TMT5 meldet aber "unbekanntes Dateiformat", wenn ich ein AVCHD File von der Festplatte öffnen uns abspielen will.

Du solltest nicht als datei abspielen, sondern als ordner.

Du solltest nicht als datei abspielen, sondern als ordner.

Hallo Mike,

vielleicht denek ich auch zu kompliziert, aber im TMT5 kann ich über das Menue
"Datei öffnen" NUR Dateien öffnen/abspielen. Wie kann ich denn den BDMV Ordner abspielen?

newlight

Back