• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help An Old Phart?

biggroomer

Some way, some how, I managed to copy a movie! That's the good news...now for the bad news...It took me about three hours to do it and I don't know how I did it! :D It would sure be nice if someone could write down step by step instructions that I could print out and paste to my monitor. I have both AnyDVD, cloneDVD, DVD Shrink and two Liteon 18X DVD writers, using WindowsXP. Any and all help would really be appreciated by this old-timer.

Some way, some how, I managed to copy a movie! That's the good news...now for the bad news...It took me about three hours to do it and I don't know how I did it! :D It would sure be nice if someone could write down step by step instructions that I could print out and paste to my monitor. I have both AnyDVD, cloneDVD, DVD Shrink and two Liteon 18X DVD writers, using WindowsXP. Any and all help would really be appreciated by this old-timer.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Before you go further:

- How much RAM does your system have and how much of it is free.

- How much free hard disk space do you have, 16 gigs or more is best for easily copying.

- Are you using good quality media, some media is just not worth purchasing.

- How fast is your processor or system.

- Are you using up your system resources doing something else while copying.

Hey Now Yea Old Phart

Listen if you have DVD Shrink and The newest version of Any DVD You can do the utmost inpossible with any DVD. DVD Shrink 3.2 is truly the easiest way to copy your collection of DVD'S......... Any DVD IS gods way of telling you that you can do anything in life.. Any DVD RUNS IN THE BACK GROUND.......... I mean you don't have to do nothing. Just put your DVD in your burner with DVD Shrink running-do the anaylases of the DVD and hit reauthor- right click main movie- left click and right click add. THEN HIT BACK-UP-WILL SHOW A DESTIONATION FOLDER. Place in my documents will prob. need to hit browse first.. Then hit back-up on DVD Shrink-BOOM YOU ARE NOW COPING THE DISK............. When it's done put in the blank disk after the org. ejects and you are home free........... Best of luck Twister

Listen if you have DVD Shrink and The newest version of Any DVD You can do the utmost inpossible with any DVD. DVD Shrink 3.2 is truly the easiest way to copy your collection of DVD'S......... Any DVD IS gods way of telling you that you can do anything in life.. Any DVD RUNS IN THE BACK GROUND.......... I mean you don't have to do nothing. Just put your DVD in your burner with DVD Shrink running-do the anaylases of the DVD and hit reauthor- right click main movie- left click and right click add. THEN HIT BACK-UP-WILL SHOW A DESTIONATION FOLDER. Place in my documents will prob. need to hit browse first.. Then hit back-up on DVD Shrink-BOOM YOU ARE NOW COPING THE DISK............. When it's done put in the blank disk after the org. ejects and you are home free........... Best of luck Twister

One of CloneDVD's biggest features is it's ease of use.
You cannot move to the next page untill you have taken the correct steps.

@biggroomer Stick with CloneDVD, it's very user friendly for beginners. The help file is available from any page, and right clicking on features within the program brings up an information box.

Guides for using the programs you mentioned

If you go to a web site, afterdawn.com-click on the forums tab-go down
to guides submitted by users-you will find some real user friendly guides
with lots of pictures. These guides help even the newest of beginners.
They were written by some real experts. I know you will have a lot of
fun once you get the hang of it. I use AnyDVD, Shrink and Imgburn and
have had really good luck with them. AnyDVD is the best product around.

Good Tuitorial...

Review This..it's very easy to follow: http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/

One of CloneDVD's biggest features is it's ease of use.
You cannot move to the next page untill you have taken the correct steps.

@biggroomer Stick with CloneDVD, it's very user friendly for beginners. The help file is available from any page, and right clicking on features within the program brings up an information box.

Plus shrink hasn't been updated in a couple of years, and there are going to be more movies it won't be able to handle. Stick with cloneDVD2

Back