• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hello, SlySoft Programmers!

A

A Friend

Hello, SlySoft Programmers ,

What do you think of my idea of SlySoft releasing its own player software specialized in playing Region-DVDs, Region-Blu-Rays, HDs, and Audio-CDs?

I have already described the advantages: the player would have no restrictions (in PowerDVD Ultra, the "Capture" options don't work for HD and Blu-Ray; the Regions can be changed only five times) and would be fully independent (the next version of PowerDVD Ultra could find a way to disable the AnyDVD-HD options). So an independent player would be very useful :agree: .

Another little request: when adding "Rip Video-Blu-Ray Disc to Harddisk" to AnyDVD-HD, PLEASE :bowdown: also add "Rip Audio-CD to Harddisk"--just to make the AnyDVDRipper complete.

I hope you will find my suggestions interesting.
Many greetings :) ,

A Friend

Back