• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hell or High Water

motorcycleguy

Back up Mp4 copy made using Anydvd hd and handbrake. Four minutes 10 seconds into copy, screen goes black and displays the message "copy dectected, or rip tool is running if trying to watch on a tv" this displays on both pc, and TV through media server on roku box. Message goes off, and the movie is scrambled from that point forward, scenes jump throughout the movie. The UPC from the blu ray is 0-31398-25107-1 Purchased from Amazon (USA) "Link here" https://smile.amazon.com/Hell-High-...1490372359&sr=1-2&keywords=hell+or+high+water Log File attached. Hopefully this information will assist you in helping me and others make our back up copy. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_J_HELL_OR_HIGH_WATER_BD.ziplog
    699.6 KB · Views: 6
Back up Mp4 copy made using Anydvd hd and handbrake. Four minutes 10 seconds into copy, screen goes black and displays the message "copy dectected, or rip tool is running

This is a Screen Pass protected disc (lot's of fake playlists)
Handbrake has used one of the wrong/fake playlists when creating the MP4 file.
You just need to tell Handbrake to use the correct playlist/title as shown in your AnyDVD status window :)
Java BD protection good playlists: 635

This is a Screen Pass protected disc (lot's of fake playlists)
Handbrake has used one of the wrong/fake playlists when creating the MP4 file.
You just need to tell Handbrake to use the correct playlist/title as shown in your AnyDVD status window :)
Java BD protection good playlists: 635
Ok, Thank you. I'm new to this, I've never before had to do much of anything with anydvdhd, just let it go and it works. I see the "Java BD protection good playlist: 635" at the end of a list in the status window. I don't see a way to change this number, if I needed to but since it's reading 635, am I good? Also, I read that returning anydvdhd to default may make a difference, I did that just now before inserting the disc, but have not attempted to make a copy yet. If the correct playlist number is showing up now, perhaps returning to default fixed it. I think I'll try ripping again, and see what happens. Hopefully it all works now, if not, I'll post. Thanks again for the assist.

You will have to be certain to look through the list of playlists in Handbrake (which uses its own numbering system) to find the one that references "635.mpls". Or you could try out CloneBD for free and see if it makes a good MP4 for you -- CloneBD works well with AnyDVD HD, and should pick the playlist found by AnyDVD.

Cheers,

--michael

I see the "Java BD protection good playlist: 635" at the end of a list in the status window. I don't see a way to change this number, if I needed to but since it's reading 635, am I good?

You don't need to change anything in AnyDVD, everything went fine.
As Mbarnstijn said it's just in Handbrake that you need to change the source title and select 635.mpls from the dropdown list.

Or you could try out CloneBD for free and see if it makes a good MP4 for you -- CloneBD works well with AnyDVD HD, and should pick the playlist found by AnyDVD.

+1 I'd also recommend checking out CloneBD - it will automatically work together with AnyDVD and select the correct playlist, so you won't have this problem :)

CloneBD has a preview window where you can watch it first to see if it is the correct title. Its free for that purpose. You can use it forever for everything if you can deal with a small watermark of Bert the Beaver LOL

Not sure how, but I believe I have a good rip now. I reset Anydvdhd to default; Anydvdhd scanned the disc, and showed the correct playlist "635" in the status window. Ran Handbrake, it automatically picked out "192 00635.MPLS (01:42:15)" from a long list of files. As you can see, In this case, 192 correlates to 635 in the handbrake number system. The rip completed, and a quick scan through seems good. So thanks to everyone here for the assist, and also for the advice about CloneBD, it makes sense that anydvd would work better with like software, so I'll give a try CloneBD soon. Thanks again, :)

Back