• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Heat 20th anniversary commemorative edition can not be rip.

MAO358

I tried it with a trial version, but AACS etc. are the latest, or DISC 1 (main part video) out of two sets can not be rip. Thank you. (Attaches the log file)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_V_HEAT_D1.ziplog
    197.4 KB · Views: 6
Please only post logfile from original disc, not from mounted image file

Incorrect. Logfiles from protected ISO like that one are just fine too. However in this case the error is AnyDVD hasn't seen the original disc before. Please insert the original and see if it works, then the ISO should work too afterwards.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Thanks, Ch3, when I rip a couple days ago it was useless, I tried rip it safely as I tried the information in Ch3 earlier. Thank you very much. (I will attach a log file to make sure.)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_HEAT_D1.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Well the original is handled fine, now try the backup again. If it fails, @Pete will need to add the needed data to the OPD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Back