HDBDSplit dual layer media

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by newgen2005, Feb 23, 2008.

1. newgen2005

newgen2005 Well-Known Member

Does anyone now the amount of mb's that can be burnt onto a Dual Layer DVD?, trying to slit with HDBDSplitGUI but not sure how much to split by.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. hotdog453

hotdog453 Well-Known Member

You honestly didn't just google this?

Really? I mean, you thought: Screw it, I'll post on a forum?

I mean, you're sitting there, with a ripped HDM, and you're like "I don't know the answer to this question. I have options: Google. Yahoo! Ask.com. AnyDVD HD Forums.... AnyDVDHD Forums it is."

3. newgen2005

Thanks for your help wise guy:clap:

"Senior Member" posting stuff like this!!!!! come on forums are here for information and help, is this how you get to become a "Senior Member" posting useful comments like this?
  4. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

would you like to burn a hd-dvd movie or a blu-ray movie on a dual layer media?
    the correct size for blu-ray movies is already inside in the program.
    It's "split 8050"

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters." :policeman:

I may be somewhat sympathetic to your position, but please do not be rude to people who post here. Thank you for your understanding and making my life a little easier.
  6. newgen2005

Thanks for your help.

The version I have ( only goes up to 4400, but you can put the size in manually so ill put in 8050.

Thanks again.
  7. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

no problem ;-)
    have fun with splitting your movies