HDBDSplit dual layer media

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by newgen2005, Feb 23, 2008.

1. newgen2005

newgen2005 Well-Known Member

Does anyone now the amount of mb's that can be burnt onto a Dual Layer DVD?, trying to slit with HDBDSplitGUI but not sure how much to split by.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. hotdog453

hotdog453 Well-Known Member

You honestly didn't just google this?

Really? I mean, you thought: Screw it, I'll post on a forum?

I mean, you're sitting there, with a ripped HDM, and you're like "I don't know the answer to this question. I have options: Google. Yahoo! Ask.com. AnyDVD HD Forums.... AnyDVDHD Forums it is."

Really?

3. newgen2005

Thanks for your help wise guy:clap:

"Senior Member" posting stuff like this!!!!! come on forums are here for information and help, is this how you get to become a "Senior Member" posting useful comments like this?

4. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

would you like to burn a hd-dvd movie or a blu-ray movie on a dual layer media?
    the correct size for blu-ray movies is already inside in the program.
    It's "split 8050"

regards

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=87585#post87585

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters." :policeman:

I may be somewhat sympathetic to your position, but please do not be rude to people who post here. Thank you for your understanding and making my life a little easier.

6. newgen2005

Thanks for your help.

The version I have (1.0.0.2) only goes up to 4400, but you can put the size in manually so ill put in 8050.

Thanks again.

7. hddvdsupporter

hddvdsupporter Well-Known Member

no problem ;-)
    have fun with splitting your movies