• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD Video HT Receiver?

pacificdune

With the latest upgrades to AnyDVDHD, HD video has now been unlocked. Thanks so much Slysoft!!!

This allows us to store our HD movies along with other HD video content in our home media libraries on disk along side our music. I have seen a growing trend of receivers that can access any computer over a wireless network and play music from that computer. Does anyone know if there are any such receivers that do the same for HD video? Are there technological reasons that would prevent this? Is this just a matter of building a HTPC? Thanks for your help!

PD

Denon receivers are amazing. I have an old AVC3030 that still works great, but am looking to upgrade.

This one does have an ethernet port so I assume it does have some kind of mp3 play ability. Don't think it does HD video though.

PD

I am going to use it with a VMC next to it.

The VMC will have a HDMI video card output.

I am storing all my movies right now on my 4TB HP Home Server.

You can either build a VMC or buy one for under or around $500.

I was going to buy a popcorn hour or istarHD but for a little more money I will have alot more options.

The vista media center computer will connect to my Denon3808 via HDMI and I should be good to go :rock:

Back