• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD-DVD rip to ISO file?

Purity999

I have the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive and it's currently hooked up to my PC. I've copied the King Kong that came with it to my HDD. Is there a way to take the files AnyDVD HD ripped and turn that into an ISO for easier storage and playback? This is the first time I've used AnyDVD HD. I normally use the AnyDVD / DVD Shrink combo to make ISO files of my DVD's and I was just wondering if it's possible to do the same with my HD-DVD's? Thank.

I have the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive and it's currently hooked up to my PC. I've copied the King Kong that came with it to my HDD. Is there a way to take the files AnyDVD HD ripped and turn that into an ISO for easier storage and playback? This is the first time I've used AnyDVD HD. I normally use the AnyDVD / DVD Shrink combo to make ISO files of my DVD's and I was just wondering if it's possible to do the same with my HD-DVD's? Thank.
You could try creating an iso image directly from the disc using the newest version of IsoBuster from here > www.isobuster.com, it supports HD-DVD and Blu-Ray.

Thanks, I'll give that a try and see what happens. I'll keep you posted!

Okay, I downloaded and installed ISO Recorder. I have AnyDVD-HD running and I successfully made an ISO of my King Kong HD-DVD. I have the trial version of Power DVD 7. I've mounted the ISO but I cannot get it to play. What are you using to watch your rips? Thanks.

Okay, I downloaded and installed ISO Recorder. I have AnyDVD-HD running and I successfully made an ISO of my King Kong HD-DVD. I have the trial version of Power DVD 7. I've mounted the ISO but I cannot get it to play. What are you using to watch your rips? Thanks.

I don't know of any software that can mount hd-dvd iso files yet - soon Slysofts Virtual Clone Drive (freeware) will learn to emulate the required HD commands.
Until then, you'll can simply rip the complete directory structure to your Disc.
PowerDVD 7.x will play these nicely.

need help ripping HD DVD from XBOX 360 external to PC w/ XP sp2 and AnyDVD

I have a PC running XP w/ SP2. I have an XBOX 360 HDDVD drive hooked up via USB. It is recognized in Windows as the "I: drive". I also have AnyDVD installed. I believe that I seperated installed the Toshiba driver, which may be redundant.

I'm not a computer whiz. but I can't get AnyDVD ripper to rip the HD DVD in the drive. I'm trying w/ Miami Vice. When I pick "I: drive" as source, I get error message:
"Directory I:\VIDEO_TS does not exist!" Similar error message when I choose I:\HVDVD_TS folder as source.

Please assist.

No software for ISO files

We have looked around the world for an ISO program to go from HD to iso, I have found nothing that works, keep in mind that we have come a very long way in just a month or so. Slysoft is leading the way so fast. I have good information hd ISO files are just around the corner...:eek:

Frustration, ain't it great!

I have a PC running XP w/ SP2. I have an XBOX 360 HDDVD drive hooked up via USB. It is recognized in Windows as the "I: drive". I also have AnyDVD installed. I believe that I seperated installed the Toshiba driver, which may be redundant.

I'm not a computer whiz. but I can't get AnyDVD ripper to rip the HD DVD in the drive. I'm trying w/ Miami Vice. When I pick "I: drive" as source, I get error message:
"Directory I:\VIDEO_TS does not exist!" Similar error message when I choose I:\HVDVD_TS folder as source.

Please assist.

Assuming you are using AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.0. Have you purchased the AnyDVD HD key and applied it? If you have, then you need to right click on the Fox icon on the lower right-hand side of your display and select "Rip Video HD DVD / Blu-Ray to Harddisk...".

Back