• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hd dvd back ups

dudeman

if you make back up of high def movies you purchase will you be able to play them on a blu ray or hd dvd player..i am new at the high def formats and so on so any help would be good.

if you make back up of high def movies you purchase will you be able to play them on a blu ray or hd dvd player..i am new at the high def formats and so on so any help would be good.

Providing you have a burner for each format and the correct media then with HD DVD its a straight yes with blu-ray maybe depends on the player but still could change due to blu-ray having mandatory AACS meaning its possible for any player to legally refuse to play any movie thats been decrypted.

If your interested in backing up then your only real choice is HD DVD

blu-ray only has mandatory aacs on bd-rom discs I wish people would get this fact right and stop spreading false information

so you can play blu ray back ups on a blu ray player?

as long as the player supports playing bd-r's and bd-re's then yes. as long as it's not a BD+ movie

Back