• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD DVD and Blu-Ray Backup

gjgman

Is it possible to back back up copies with an external HD or Blu-Ray writer??

I have my Blu-ray writer in an external bay if thats what you mean, but if you mean backing up from a stand alone player that you hook up direct to your tv then no

I want to make backups of my Blu-Ray and HD DVD using Any DVD HD and Clone...I was able to do this with with most of mydvd collection and don't want to invest in a Blu-Ray or HD DVD writer if this isn't the case.

If whats not the case? you can't back up from a settop box, but you can if you're using a PC drive in an external bay, It's the same as if it was a dvd drive, you couldn't back up from a settop player but you could from a PC drive in an external bay

If whats not the case? you can't back up from a settop box, but you can if you're using a PC drive in an external bay, It's the same as if it was a dvd drive, you couldn't back up from a settop player but you could from a PC drive in an external bay

So by using the external drive I should be able to do everthing the same way as far as making backups as I did with regular DVD's???

Back