• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD Download Problem with IMDB over AP

SAF

Having problems with downloading IMDB TV Series in HD over AP. Using 1.3.3.3. Apparently AS+ allows you to download the highest res audio but not it's HD equivalent...:(
Tried these TV Series:
- The Military Tech Show
- Lie to Me

Attached ASlog file
Also see snapshot attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    234.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AS+ HD Problem with IMDB over AP.jpg
    AS+ HD Problem with IMDB over AP.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 8
On IMBD its only 960X540.png
Having problems with downloading IMDB TV Series in HD over AP. Using 1.3.3.3. Apparently AS+ allows you to download the highest res audio but not it's HD equivalent...:(
Tried these TV Series:
- The Military Tech Show
- Lie to Me

Attached ASlog file
Also see snapshot attached
I got Lie to me on Hulu and it was 720p.

The above screenshot os from IMDB

Last edited:
@RF1, That's a roger. I'm using 1.3.3.3.0 as the logfile name and the OP shows..

Thank you, @RF1. Appreciate what you do for all of us. I checked out "Lie to Me" using MS Edge and it is no longer showing HD and shows video quality for what you'd expect with SD. I don't know what to say. Maybe it makes sense to pause this OP until we/ I get to investigate this further. Thank you, Sir!

Thank you, @RF1. Appreciate what you do for all of us. I checked out "Lie to Me" using MS Edge and it is no longer showing HD and shows video quality for what you'd expect with SD. I don't know what to say. Maybe it makes sense to pause this OP until we/ I get to investigate this further. Thank you, Sir!
IMDB only has a certain amount of space in the Amazon servers, that's why some providers do not show all of their portfolio of movies in the Amazon versions of their software. When you go to the actual website of HBO Max when they were a provider on Amazon you wouldn't get all of their content. Same with IMDB, I doubt this is an AS issue. Instead of deleting content, they are just showing it at a lower resolution to save space.

Just my 2 cents....Contracts expire and are renewed...it's not unusual to see HD then SD then HD return on Amazon...while others are HD then go SD and are never HD again...lol
Just try to remember to check it occasionally to see if its returned to HD. You might even leave feedback on the page saying you wish it were HD again because you didn't get to watch them all yet....Amazon does look at feedback.

Just my 2 cents....Contracts expire and are renewed...it's not unusual to see HD then SD then HD return on Amazon...while others are HD then go SD and are never HD again...lol
Just try to remember to check it occasionally to see if its returned to HD. You might even leave feedback on the page saying you wish it were HD again because you didn't get to watch them all yet....Amazon does look at feedback.
Good advice Jim.

Back