• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD Audio Cinavia CloneBD

Steven Bolton

Hello I am new to all this so please forgive me if this has already been answered. If I am copying a blu ray and that disc has cinavia do I have to down convert the HD audio to AC3 for the audio to work on a stand alone blu ray player? Just don't want to waste a disc.I would like HD auido, but if I cant no big deal. Thanks in advance!

Yes, you HAVE to select downconvert hd audio (or all audio, either is fine). However you ALSO must select in anydvd's program settings the bottom checkbox called "Remove cinavia watermark through cloneBD audio processing" or something along those lines. BOTH have to be enabled. If either one is off, it will not work. When you've done it right, you'll see the fox tray icon turn purple during cloning to indicate the fix is being applied.

Back