• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hbomax

I asume your not using a VPN?
HBO is picky for me, i need to find a working server before the page will load.

I have not been able to access any HM titles since just before Christmas - with the "Cannot retrieve playlist..." message. Completely shut down from the start.

Not using VPN and cleared out all the "stuff" as mentioned above. And several logout/login cycles.

Soon, I hope!

unable to sign into HBOMax with my subscription login and password on 1.2.8.0 (64-bit)... All the others seem to be fine. Anyone else have this issue?

can you login using a regular web browser? I've had no problems with hmax since 1280, and downloaded quite a fair bit, no VPN on my end though.

Incidentally, I recall there was a problem with hmax login with one of the versions (I really can't remember which version it was) but deleting
Code:
HKCU\Software\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\hbomax
in the registry cured that.

Just want to say I had this problem before the latest beta and to get back in I had to load hbm in a browser and go to my account and logout of all devices and wait several hours. I did it before bed , and when I woke up in the morning I was able to login again

Back