• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hbomax

samlar

Couldn't retrieve playlist the title may not be available or requires payment for every thing I try to download all others working fine

I am also getting "Couldn't retrieve playlist....." on HBOMax on all titles I have tried.

Same here. I haven't heard whether this is a DRM issue or not.

It's great that the program is back on it's feet. Amazing, really.

unable to sign into HBOMax with my subscription login and password on 1.2.8.0 (64-bit)... All the others seem to be fine. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
unable to sign into HBOMax with my subscription login and password on 1.2.8.0 (64-bit)... All the others seem to be fine. Anyone else have this issue?

The same thing happens for me.

Maybe I'm just benefiting from some Christmas Cheer, but I am downloading A Christmas Story ok from HBOM successfully at 1080p right this very minute as I type this. So strange how this is hit and miss.

works fine for me, and downloading stuff that dident decrypt with the previous version

Maybe I'm just benefiting from some Christmas Cheer, but I am downloading A Christmas Story ok from HBOM successfully at 1080p right this very minute as I type this. So strange how this is hit and miss.
It's like internet dating is hit or miss. :D

150+ 1080 movies downloaded so far from HMax using 1.2.8.0.. Maybe those having problems signing in simply should clear cache @ "appdata" or maybe firstly remove details @ registry located under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\hbomax"

Guys, when you see that others are downloading successfully it's all on your end, DRM is not user or IP specific.. so try what I wrote above so probably getting stuck with old cached data

150+ 1080 movies downloaded so far from HMax using 1.2.8.0.. Maybe those having problems signing in simply should clear cache @ "appdata" or maybe firstly remove details @ registry located under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\hbomax"

Guys, when you see that others are downloading successfully it's all on your end, DRM is not user or IP specific.. so try what I wrote above so probably getting stuck with old cached data

Did absolutely nothing to my computer, and now it's working, 10 hours later...

Here's some good Holiday news for everyone who is still struggling through AS+ issues... I just got Ron's Gone Wrong from HMax, 1080p 5.1 surround, no pixelation or blackout, no audio/video signal drops, no decrypt failures... earlier this past week I couldn't get it. Now hang on to your hats everybody - I'm still using 1.2.7.0, have not upgraded to 1.2.8.0 yet. Thank you Team RedFox!

Merry Christmas to you too man ... hope you have a great holiday season. Thanks for all the work you do

How does one clear the @ "appdata" cache?

Seems that cache is related to AP so leave that unless error on that provider, but location is here "C:\Users\*****\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache" but definitely try clearing registry mentioned above if absolutely nothing helps, clearing that key you will land on the login page again and start fresh

How does one clear the @ "appdata" cache?

I would use a PowerShell script to automate the process to perform a more in-depth cleanup.
Check out my Managing Your AnyStreams > System Cleanup / Troubleshooting post. It offers information on clearing your browser cache and various system temp files. However, I have to warn you that I'm recommending the use of PowerShell that is more scalable and customizable.

Back