• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Hbomax resolution

Essence

Hi. Why is the resolution only 1280x720 for new content?
No 1920x1080.

Which version are you using?
And create and upload a logfile after opening such a title.

Attachments

• viber_kép_2023-06-08_10-46-51-237.jpg
    viber_kép_2023-06-08_10-46-51-237.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 37
  • AnyStream_1.5.6.0.astlog
    363.5 KB · Views: 5
I hope it will be full hd, until then it will be. thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, it's the same for me, for about a week the newly added movie in HboMax is only in 1280x720 resolution.

:((

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but the HBO "Max" tab is not loading anything, I logged out and back in. Also, I have today's latest software level 1.5.6.0. All other tabs loading fine. Love the software. you guys are doing great!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but the HBO "Max" tab is not loading anything, I logged out and back in. Also, I have today's latest software level 1.5.6.0. All other tabs loading fine. Love the software. you guys are doing great!
There is no HBOMax in the United States. The provider changed it to MAX. Please load the appropriate provider.

Yesterday I had 720p only (on some new titles) but today it's 1080p back :dance:

My recommendation is to subscribe to MAX through AmazonPrime. This gives you the best of both worlds. If something isn't available via the AmazonPrime channel you can access MAX directly. If the given item is available via the AmazonPrime channel access it that way. The given download will be far more robust with higher quality audio available. The same can be said for Paramount+ content. As for MAX, so far all content I've been interested in is available via the AmazonPrime channel. All content has been available in 1080p including very recent content, most of which has offered 640 kbps DD+ 5.1 audio. ;)

My recommendation is to subscribe to MAX through AmazonPrime....

For some is not that simple. My Max subscription is included with my internet service from AT&T and there's no option to decline Max and get a lower price. I'd be nice if Amazon allowed signing in with my provider.

I already used my Max free trial on Amazon. So now all there is left is hope...

For some is not that simple. My Max subscription is included with my internet service from AT&T and there's no option to decline Max and get a lower price. I'd be nice if Amazon allowed signing in with my provider.

I already used my Max free trial on Amazon. So now all there is left is hope...
Well, it is that simple. It would just cost you. A friend of mine gets MAX through their ISP, but subscribes to MAX through AmazonPrime as well solely for the ability to access MAX content via AnyStream and AmazonPrime. And they have no intention of subscribing to the AmazonPrime channel month in and month out. I do the same whether it be MAX or Paramount+. Same for Netflix. I don't subscribe to any of these streaming services month in a month out. I'll acquire some content I'm interested in. Take the time to actually watch some of the content I've acquired. There's a crazy idea. A few months down the road I may subscribe for another month if there's something that I'm interested in. If I miss out on this or that who cares. There's more important things in life.

If you have a subscription to Max, just watch it on the TV enjoy the program and make a list of what you would like to keep to download. When your list is long enough subscribe for the seven day, free trial and download as many as you’d like. It’s free.

I have Subscribed through Max here in Australia via Apple tv4k and a usa iTunes gift card so glad I ditched Netxlifx for it way better

Back