• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBOMAX QUED ERROR

The weird part about it is, that if other people have this issue they are not reporting it and I cannot for the life of me reproduce it. I want you and everyone to enjoy this program as much as you can and it frustrates me not to be able to help you.

When is a tv show there is no problem because you are in the same tittle . the problem is with movies, SetupAnyStream_1.4.0.2_64bit.exe worked fine, but has provider setup failed now.

after you updated that version all this problems started.

only downloads movies in the main screen, first (which has started and last on the list because is on the main screen)

the ones not on main screen give error.

When is a tv show there is no problem because you are in the same tittle . the problem is with movies, SetupAnyStream_1.4.0.2_64bit.exe worked fine, but has provider setup failed now.

after you updated that version all this problems started.

only downloads movies in the main screen, first (which has started and last on the list because is on the main screen)

the ones not on main screen give error.
I cannot reproduce this, is this just with HBOMax? If so, you need the NoAds subscription to HBOMAX, its completely cures the setup provider failed error. No one else has reported this with HBOMAX no ad subscription. I have been using HBOMax since this program was offered to the public and I have never had an issue with movies, not one issue. Are you using a VPN, that might be an issue also.I cannot reproduce what I think you are explaining.

It's so easy to load up the queue before pressing download if that's your issue. Just enter all the movies or episodes you want to download and then press download and go to sleep. Why people are downloading and searching at the same time is beyond me, what is that going to save you? I enter all the shows into the queue, yes changing providers, but not downloading as I search, that's the way the program works. I do not have this issue, I can search and download at the same time but if you do just add all your movies to the queue before pressing download. Think ahead.;) I even download from 3 providers at the same time and nothing errors out.:)

I completely agree with redfox. IF all of you wrote this program, you would have some problem, if not a thousand problems, don't be bitter, I can only thank the wonderful developers who gave us a wonderful program, and that is not a problem for me in general, and now you have 500 downloads, repeat what it is not taken down and then you will have everything you wanted. Give some support to the people who do their best to make the program perfect, but there is not always a hair in the egg

It's so easy to load up the queue before pressing download if that's your issue. Just enter all the movies or episodes you want to download and then press download and go to sleep. Why people are downloading and searching at the same time is beyond me, what is that going to save you? I enter all the shows into the queue, yes changing providers, but not downloading as I search, that's the way the program works. I do not have this issue, I can search and download at the same time but if you do just add all your movies to the queue before pressing download. Think ahead.;) I even download from 3 providers at the same time and nothing errors out.:)

Dumb question: how do you add multiple titles, movies, TV epsiodes etc from different series to the download queue without starting to download automatically? I can't find how to do this.

Dumb question: how do you add multiple titles, movies, TV epsiodes etc from different series to the download queue without starting to download automatically? I can't find how to do this.
Once you added the first title, and it starts downloading just continue to add titles until your queue is full. You change providers and add as many as you like, you can even download 3 providers one time efficiently, just know what you want to download before downloading, if you do not see it on the page just go to the website and select it and put it your list and it will show on the AS panel. It is actually very easy. No crashes. You can easily do this with nothing bad happening, just think ahead and do not search while downloading, you can add titles unlimited titles. I, however, can search while downloading but it's obvious some can not, this is not really a workaround, it is specific to each user, just my guess. I always peruse the titles beforehand so I know exactly what I want to put into the queue. Its the way the program works.

Once you added the first title, and it starts downloading just continue to add titles until your queue is full. You change providers and add as many as you like, you can even download 3 providers one time efficiently, just know what you want to download before downloading, if you do not see it on the page just go to the website and select it and put it your list and it will show on the AS panel. It is actually very easy. No crashes.

Thanks I'll give that a go

Here is my 2 cents. I open up the download queue on the right side. I click on the pause button (red button on far right beside each provider)for the provider I am working with (it will turn green). I then load up queue. When I am finished loading queue, hit button again and downloads start. Never have errors when I do it this way.

Here is my 2 cents. I open up the download queue on the right side. I click on the pause button (red button on far right beside each provider)for the provider I am working with (it will turn green). I then load up queue. When I am finished loading queue, hit button again and downloads start. Never have errors when I do it this way.
Yes, that works also, there are a few ways to do it, and the program works perfectly. I mean if I tried I could break any software, but if you use it correctly you will succeed.;):) Thanks Lone Raven.

i have no ads accounts, if i got to sleep i wake up with 2 tittles.

if this was working fine on the version SetupAnyStream_1.4.0.2, why don't the developer looks and what he did wrong or changed on new updates.

i can't roll back to that version because gives setup error.

and for the other guy below, this is not a free program, we paid for it to work properly.

I am not the only one with this issue.

Tried that, and many more things and same error.

i have to go tittle by tittle instead of hit go and come back in a few hours. :(

RF1...How do you download an entire season without it automatically starting to download after you go through the AS+ Download Configuration window? In HBOMax, it starts downloading automatically. And you can add me to the list of individuals having queue download errors for movies after you have left the screen that the download was initiated from. The AS+ My list screen is useless to me because it seems, for me, that AS+ doesn't mirror the HBOMax My list at all.
Thank You..

RF1...How do you download an entire season without it automatically starting to download after you go through the AS+ Download Configuration window? In HBOMax, it starts downloading automatically. And you can add me to the list of individuals having queue download errors for movies after you have left the screen that the download was initiated from. The AS+ My list screen is useless to me because it seems, for me, that AS+ doesn't mirror the HBOMax My list at all.
Thank You..
Yes, I explained it and so did Lone Raven in this thread. Start downloading one film and then just add whatever you need to the queue. You can even add series or movies from different providers, just know what you want to download before you start, if it is not in the AS windows, go to the website of the provider and put it on your list and it will be on the AS download. Just don't search while downloading, you can add as much as you like even download from 3 providers at the same time. Thatrs how the program works. I have explained 3 times in this thread, Lone Raven also has a different approach that also works.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/hbomax-qued-error.85391/page-4#post-590874

Back