• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBOMAX QUED ERROR

VPNs are not supported by AnyStream. I have tested the queue 10 different ways and its fine, just put your downloads in the queue and leave it be to download and you will be fine. If you are using a VPN I cannot help you.

I have done that numerous times and cannot replicate your issue. However, if you are having issues with dropped packets perhaps you should just load the queue from HBOMax and let it download and stop changing channels that put more strain on your network.

I have done that numerous times and cannot replicate your issue. However, if you are having issues with dropped packets perhaps you should just load the queue from HBOMax and let it download and stop changing channels that put more strain on your network.
I will have to. There is no other solution now.
It's just weird that it's happening after the last update. Does the download recovery function work for you too?

I will have to. There is no other solution now.
It's just weird that it's happening after the last update. Does the download recovery function work for you too?
Yes absolutely, and I use the same download file everyone else does. Programs like these have to be connected to the internet continuously, if they drop even one packet the download and all continuing downloads will fail. Not everyone's computer is equal, not everyone's provider is equal, and that doesn't mean how fast of a connection you have, it means how stable your connection is. I do not care if you can download at 10Gb/s, if it's not stable and you are using an old driver you will have issues.

re you using a VPN, if so the IP is blocked I have no such issues. No log file from you doesn't help either.
I listed my exact procedure to replicate the problem and attached a log file above. I am not using a VPN. Full details are in my post above.

I don't have any new drivers.
Please try the following test.
Put several movies from HM in the queue.
Switch to NF.
Wait for the first movie to download.

I followed the test and everything went as expected (it worked).

It fails if the movie you add to the queue is not on the HM page when the download starts. Start one movie, search for something not on the screen now, add it and search for something else. When it gets to the item searched for, if it is not on the HM screen (the movie, not the tab selected) then it will fail.

Try not to search when you have anything in the qued, then mine will fail the remaining downloads. Maybe yours do to. Happens only in HBO max

Why have a search bar then? Or a queue? One at a time defeats the purpose. It's a nasty bug that needs fixed.

i am using VPN, and HMAX works fine, but i do get 'failed to retrieve playlist' error when i add items to queue. for series it doesnt happen often, but for movies it happens a lot. i add movies from my list and then do a search and add more. thats the regular procedure. sometimes all goes fine, most of the time i get errors in queue. i know, i know im using VPN so it doesnt really bother me, but i found this thread and wanted to share my experiences. i am now adding movies as described, but for every movie i do the following:

when the download window appears i first select HEVC, the AVC then back to HEVC. same with resolution (AS remembers settings so i go from 1080 to 720 back to 1080), audio, language and then finally uncheck then check back again subtitles. i had an idea that maybe, due to VPN, AS and HMAX are buggy and somewhere along the way things get mixed up thus 'cant retrieve playlist' errors, so i figured maybe AS forgets playlist entries and thus errors out, so i tried this and it works. i still get errors here and there, but they are not as frequent.

now that ive found this thread, i will experiment some more (adding only movies from my list, see how that goes, and skip adding from search and then vice versa). id just like to add that HMAX website when browsing with firefox is super glitchy, i get errors all the time, page loads but nothing is displayed, but since im on VPN for HMAX i presume VPN is to blame. so i close firefox, clean cache, login into HMAX and then it works better.

oh, and just add this. when i was back in good ol' US, HMAX was working great, no errors. but that was 6 months ago, and AS got a few updates and HMAX prolly changed a bunch of stuff. what im trying to say is that im still convinced i get errors due to VPN (btw, i use only one server all the time and it never goes down or gets blocked).

i am using VPN, and HMAX works fine, but i do get 'failed to retrieve playlist' error when i add items to queue. for series it doesnt happen often, but for movies it happens a lot. i add movies from my list and then do a search and add more. thats the regular procedure. sometimes all goes fine, most of the time i get errors in queue. i know, i know im using VPN so it doesnt really bother me, but i found this thread and wanted to share my experiences. i am now adding movies as described, but for every movie i do the following:

when the download window appears i first select HEVC, the AVC then back to HEVC. same with resolution (AS remembers settings so i go from 1080 to 720 back to 1080), audio, language and then finally uncheck then check back again subtitles. i had an idea that maybe, due to VPN, AS and HMAX are buggy and somewhere along the way things get mixed up thus 'cant retrieve playlist' errors, so i figured maybe AS forgets playlist entries and thus errors out, so i tried this and it works. i still get errors here and there, but they are not as frequent.

now that ive found this thread, i will experiment some more (adding only movies from my list, see how that goes, and skip adding from search and then vice versa). id just like to add that HMAX website when browsing with firefox is super glitchy, i get errors all the time, page loads but nothing is displayed, but since im on VPN for HMAX i presume VPN is to blame. so i close firefox, clean cache, login into HMAX and then it works better.

oh, and just add this. when i was back in good ol' US, HMAX was working great, no errors. but that was 6 months ago, and AS got a few updates and HMAX prolly changed a bunch of stuff. what im trying to say is that im still convinced i get errors due to VPN (btw, i use only one server all the time and it never goes down or gets blocked).

i reinstalled as admin and problem fixed:)

Problem not fixed. I installed the new version (as administrator) and problem still exists for HM: queued files must appear in either the search results or the AS browser area during the download of that file, otherwise download will error. It will error before a download token is taken.

upload_2022-9-13_13-0-19.png
In the above image, I had done a search for 'The Sea Wolf' that cleared off my prior searches and after all the downloads that no longer appeared in the AS browser failed, I did a search for 'Chuck' and with 'Chuck' in the AS search results, the download successfully started and completed:
upload_2022-9-13_13-0-49.png

Now I just need to wait until the files are downloaded before trying to put anything else in the queue from a new search. If my VPN were an issue, there should be no way of jiggling AS to give me the file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.1.astlog
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Problem not fixed. I installed the new version (as administrator) and problem still exists for HM: queued files must appear in either the search results or the AS browser area during the download of that file, otherwise download will error. It will error before a download token is taken.

View attachment 67375
In the above image, I had done a search for 'The Sea Wolf' that cleared off my prior searches and after all the downloads that no longer appeared in the AS browser failed, I did a search for 'Chuck' and with 'Chuck' in the AS search results, the download successfully started and completed:
View attachment 67376

Now I just need to wait until the files are downloaded before trying to put anything else in the queue from a new search. If my VPN were an issue, there should be no way of jiggling AS to give me the file.

roll back to 1.4.0.2 that works fine in HBX

Thank you very much; it's good to have a workaround. Especially since I'm stuck with a VPN. Yes, yes, bad kitty.

i think i found the problem.
-File
-settings
-General (scroll to "region") select "other"
-Restart and it should work.

Mine was in usa, i change to other and i that worked.

Share your experience

Just my observation. It seems like the first and the last queue will download, everything in between fails.

Back