• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved HBOMax Matrix Download Failure

Don Powell

See attached ASTLog for Matrix download failure. I get same error on all movies. TV Shows seem to be OK. I can watch movies just not download them via AnyStream. Please advise. Thanks.

Attachments

• The Matrix.astlog
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
See attached ASTLog for Matrix download failure. I get same error on all movies. TV Shows seem to be OK. I can watch movies just not download them via AnyStream. Please advise. Thanks.
You need the NO ADs subscription, HBOMax to use it with AnyStream.

I have the No-ADs subscription. I can download TV Shows but no movies. Thanks.

Ill have to pass this along to the developers, I see some weird stuff including a network error, but no one else with the NO ADs subscription has this issue. What you describe is exactly what happens with the HBO with Ads subscription. Please check again. Are your settings correct, in the Setting tabs. Is your country code correct. Language etc? Personally, I think you are mistaken about what subscription you have, with all due respect, is this the 3-month HBO Special subscription? Black Friday 1.99 a month, if so it's an AD-supported subscription.

Last edited:
I am totally confused.
According to your log file, you successfully downloaded "The Matrix" (also a couple of episodes from some series, but, as you say, they series are not the issue).
You added the Matrix sequels to the queue, but they weren't yet started at the time you made the log file, so I can't say what became of them.

There are a few dropped connections during download, but they were all successfully retried and recovered.

So.... what's the problem? Your log file indicates success for several downloads and that's all I can see.

The Matrix was downloaded and post-processed and should be sitting on your HDD ready to watch.

New licensee. I am able to use Netflix, Amazon, Disney, and Hulu. It will not accept my login for HBO Max and I have a Ad Free membership. What is wrong?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Logged out (again) then rebooted PC (again) and the problem appears gone. Thank you.

New licensee. I am able to use Netflix, Amazon, Disney, and Hulu. It will not accept my login for HBO Max and I have a Ad Free membership. What is wrong?
please don't hijack other people's threads, it's ok to chime in, if you have the same problem, but you have something totally unrelated.

Now all I can see in your log file is a timeout when connecting to the HBO page. So it may simply be something network related.
You can try exiting AnyStrem, deleting the registry key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\hbomax

And then starting AnyStream again and try to log in again.
If that doesn't help, please create a new thread here with an appropriate topic and describe in more detail what the problem is. You wrote "it will not accept my login", but what does that mean? Does the HBO page reject your credentials? That wouldn't be an AnyStream problem, though.

Back