• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBOMax issue

sycor

Not sure if this is an AS issue or HM issue. HM has Terminator 2 Director's Cut as an extra for the regular Terminator 2. I tried starting it so that it shows up in continue watching and adding it to my list. AS will not show it in Continue Watching or in My List. I can see it in My List on the website, but in AS, it just doesn't show. Things that I removed and added to the end of the list show up though. It's like AS just skips it.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.0.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I don't why they listed this as an EXTRA...but like you, I tried every way I could think of to get it to show up...no go.

I don't why they listed this as an EXTRA...but like you, I tried every way I could think of to get it to show up...no go.
Let me bring it up to see what is needed to do that, or even see if it's possible.

based in the US ... can''t find it either

Sorry guys I was looking at AVP. No HM doesn't get it on AS. Too many things on my mind LOL.

The extra thing is something already mentioned. It is not possible to get the extras on Amz or D+ (like the IMAX thing) either, although I haven't tried it/ haven't really looked at it for a long time now.

The extra thing is something already mentioned. It is not possible to get the extras on Amz or D+ (like the IMAX thing) either, although I haven't tried it/ haven't really looked at it for a long time now.

Yeah I know the extras for AP couldn't work. But it's just weird they listed an entire movie as an extra. I was hoping there was a work around that maybe I just hadn't considered. Very disappoint HM decided to do it this way and I wonder how many other Director's Cuts I've missed because of it. I know I've searched at least a couple in the past but never found them. This time I just happened to click on T2 and randomly found it. Pretty annoying.

Is there an option to add the extra to your list? Or is it only possible with the main movie and series?
If that is not possible, I am sure they will look at it as well when they are done with P+.

Is there an option to add the extra to your list? Or is it only possible with the main movie and series?
If that is not possible, I am sure they will look at it as well when they are done with P+.

Yep. As my original post said, I can add the DC to my list, but AS does not show it in my list. It skips right over it and shows things on my list that come after it. It doesn't show in Continue watching or My List, even though the website shows it in My List (though the website does not show it in Continue watching either for some reason even though when you look at the movie itself it shows a progress bar).

Ok, that is weird.

Sorry I did not remember that. I guess you just have to wait till the devs add support for that.

No worries. Thanks for trying. And sorry if I came across as snarky, I didn't mean to but looking back, I realize I might have. :)

Back