• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved HBOMax Back at 1080p for all New movies

Fogue

As I said yesterday in this topic (https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/hbo-max-unable-to-decrypt-this-stream.87172/) where I said that probably the cdm had "fallen", today it if confirmed, the new series that came out today (Love and Death), does not decrypt the 1080p, not even in Brazil and using a vpn US, follow the attached log, I already knew this would happen, I just needed to enter a new title to confirm my suspicion.

Attachments

• Love and Death S01E01.astlog
    607.6 KB · Views: 5
Your logfile confirms it downloaded just fine. No issues.

00:00:26.848 - [Notice] [playlist:hbomax] Series: Love and Death, season: 1, episode: 1, episode title: The Huntress
00:00:26.848 - [Notice] [playlist:hbomax] video: duration 00:56:34.140
00:00:26.849 - [Notice] [playlist:hbomax] 1920x1080, codec "avc1.640028", framerate: 0.000000, bitrate: 11997753
00:00:26.849 - [Notice] [playlist:hbomax] audio: duration 00:56:34.140
00:00:26.849 - [Notice] [playlist:hbomax] en-US / , codec "ec-3", 6 channels, samplerate 48000, bitrate 258322
00:01:34.214 - [Notice] [vendor:hbomax] Download completed.

Your logfile confirms it downloaded just fine. No issues.
When you trie to "get some files from hbo", without the cdm for that resolution hbo give you keys 00000000000000000000000000000000 so the tool "think" that you have the key, and will trie to decrypt, but won't work, cause you need a l1 do 1080 and 4k, with a "normal" l3 you only will get 720, you can trie that show and see for yourself, 1080p will download, but the file it's encrypted. :confused:

If it were a CDM issue 720p would not work either, we will make the adjustment, it may take a bit of time we are quite busy of late. Watch 720p for now.

Unfortunately, I also have a file with an encoded video.

Attachments

• Love and Death.S01E02.Encounters.astlog
    593.1 KB · Views: 0
  • obraz_2023-04-27_132912256.png
    obraz_2023-04-27_132912256.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 8
Yes, try 720p. We are working on it. 720p is still HD just not FHD

1080p will no longer be offered for brand-new offerings. until we make adjustments, which may take some time. These things happen. Enjoy 720p, the picture looks fine. All older downloads are still in 1080p just adjust the dropdown box.

To everyone reading this thread, we are aware of the issue with the new releases of HBOMax. We are working on it. I understand. Use 720p for the time being. Its HD and the picture is awesome. Thank you for your understanding.

For older stuff, just use the dropdown box and choose 1080p. The box will default to 720p for all movies, just choose the correct resolution in the dropdown box. All movies and episodes that are more than a few days old will still be 1080, but you have to adjust it in the dropdown box.

Redfox1,

Thanks for the heads up.

fyi,

HBOMax content is still available 1080p on Love&Death via Amazon Prime.

Luckily, I got HBOMax thru Amazon Prime as a channel w/Cinemax last re-up (it also includes HBO Max direct website).

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn

Last edited:
To everyone reading this thread, we are aware of the issue with the new releases of HBOMax. We are working on it. I understand. Use 720p for the time being. Its HD and the picture is awesome. Thank you for your understanding.

For older stuff, just use the dropdown box and choose 1080p. The box will default to 720p for all movies, just choose the correct resolution in the dropdown box. All movies and episodes that are more than a few days old will still be 1080, but you have to adjust it in the dropdown box.
Thank God for anystream and hbo Max the best

Redfox1,

Thanks for the heads up.

fyi,

HBOMax content is still available 1080p on Love&Death via Amazon Prime.

Luckily, I got HBOMax thru Amazon Prime last re-up (it also includes HBO Max direct website).

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn
Was going to sign-up for HBO Max through Amazon Prime, but it seems broken. When I click start Free Trial it doesn't do anything. Wonder if this is somehow related to the upcoming HBO Max -> Max change. Fun.

Was going to sign-up for HBO Max through Amazon Prime, but it seems broken. When I click start Free Trial it doesn't do anything. Wonder if this is somehow related to the upcoming HBO Max -> Max change. Fun.
Did you do that through the website or try it through AnyStream? Remember AS is just a downloader, not a browser to do other things on the internet. Just a reminder. ;) Do not buy rent or do anything other than download from the AnyStream program. Its not your typical browser. Other business has to be done through the Amazon Website.

Save as.jpg

Last edited:
I tried it through both my PC and Mac and they do nothing when I click on the free trial button. I even tried through the Prime Video app on my iPhone and it popped up a screen and immediately closed it. Something is definitely up.

UPDATE: LOL, just tried it again and it is working now. Must've been something temporary on Amazon's end. False alarm! Nothing to see here folks.

I tried it through both my PC and Mac and they do nothing when I click on the free trial button. I even tried through the Prime Video app on my iPhone and it popped up a screen and immediately closed it. Something is definitely up.

UPDATE: LOL, just tried it again and it is working now. Must've been something temporary on Amazon's end. False alarm! Nothing to see here folks.
Sometimes popup blockers get in the way. ;)

As I said yesterday in this topic (https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/hbo-max-unable-to-decrypt-this-stream.87172/) where I said that probably the cdm had "fallen", today it if confirmed, the new series that came out today (Love and Death), does not decrypt the 1080p, not even in Brazil and using a vpn US, follow the attached log, I already knew this would happen, I just needed to enter a new title to confirm my suspicion.
It's fixed. I hope you are happy now. Our devs are the best in the business. :giggle:

Back