• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO, Showtime, and BET Channel on Prime

Driving potential subscribers away is all they've accomplished. It's not like someone is going to not subscribe unless Starz constantly flashes their logo on the screen. As for having good movies, there are other sources to watch the movies they offer that are free of provider logos/watermarks. To each his own naturally.
Actually, I've never heard anyone ever complain about it, ever. And if you were subscribing only to download files, then they wouldn't want that anyways, so yeah they accomplished exactly what they intended. Anyone else wouldn't care in the least.

Actually, I've never heard anyone ever complain about it, ever. And if you were subscribing only to download files, then they wouldn't want that anyways, so yeah they accomplished exactly what they intended. Anyone else wouldn't care in the least.
I mentioned I had DIRECTV for years and never subscribed for the same reason. It has nothing to do with the fact I can download their streams via AnyStream now. I wasn't for it then and I'm not for it now. I'll watch the given movie elsewhere if it means the presentation is free of provider logos, watermarks and such. And what does it matter if you've never heard anyone complain about it, ever. That's a useless remark. I've heard plenty of people complain about it, so there.

Back