• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO new releases are now only 720p movies 540p

sabah

v85i7Ao.png
City on a Hill S03E07

Because the DRM protection has obviously been changed here

These are just some new materials that are no longer available in 1080p, will work be done to bring them back to HBO 1080p

lfH8XXW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's correct, all new releases will have to be decrypted, with different DRM, we are working on it. Thank you for your patience. I thought a lower resolution was better than an error code. If it's not acceptable we can always put back the error code.;):(

City on a Hill season 3 episode 7, titled "Boston Bridges, Falling Down," premieres on Sunday, September 18 at 10 pm ET/PT on Showtime. Here is the synopsis for the episode:
Maybe tomorrow when it is released.

Last edited:
We are keeping our fingers crossed that this is sorted out for the good of all of us. I would just ask you to be open, don't let us be in the same situation as some out there. Redfox, congratulations for all your efforts, I also have to thank you for your quick reply, you are the guy who gives positive energy, as far as I'm concerned, I'll wait as long as I need to, I know it can take time to decipher the DRM

We are keeping our fingers crossed that this is sorted out for the good of all of us. I would just ask you to be open, don't let us be in the same situation as some out there. Redfox, congratulations for all your efforts, I also have to thank you for your quick reply, you are the guy who gives positive energy, as far as I'm concerned, I'll wait as long as I need to, I know it can take time to decipher the DRM
Thank you sabah, it's more than difficult, we have never failed and I do not expect us to this time either, I just thought that some people download in 720p anyway, even if there is a 1080p option to save storage space. So we enabled it.

I don't have a problem with that, it's better to be able to download in 720p, I won't wait and I hope it will be solved, I prefer 1080p Disney quality, only because of 720p, I don't use it, if it can't do 1080p, I don't even need 720p

I don't know if this will help, but I cannot download an older release on HBO Max either.
The app crashes and a log is automatically created.
HBO "Treme" S03E05 and S03E09.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.1_Dump_20220917210505.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.2.1_Dump_20220917210257.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
I don't know if this will help, but I cannot download an older release on HBO Max either.
The app crashes and a log is automatically created.
HBO USA Treme S03E05 and S03E09.
We know the problem, and solving it is the immediate issue, our developers are very good, and they will work until the outcome is acceptable.;) But as for FluffyCloudCake, they are older movies so let me look into this.

Last edited:
I found it.

Treme S03E05 and S03E09. - 720p only, I will still show it to the developer.

Last edited:
Are you sure this is the name of the film, I cannot even find it in my region?

HBO USA Treme S03E05 and S03E09.

Code:
https://play.hbomax.com/series/urn:hbo:series:GVU2cpAZGLYNJjhsJATxQ

I tried some more and AS does not crash when set to AVC instead of HEVC.
For my purposes the video is irrelevant so I grabbed the episodes :)

Code:
https://play.hbomax.com/series/urn:hbo:series:GVU2cpAZGLYNJjhsJATxQ

I tried some more and AS does not crash when set to AVC instead of HEVC.
For my purposes the video is irrelevant so I grabbed the episodes :)
HEVC is not obtainable with this but lets see what the top developer says. Please code tag all links.

Last edited:
Yes the name of the series is TREME, and I found it, I believe it has the same issue as the others, only 720 p is offered and just in AVC , not HEVC as the others.

Last edited:
View attachment 67450
City on a Hill S03E07 Who Says Romance is Dead? It is not released until tomorrow.

Because the DRM protection has obviously been changed here

These are just some new materials that are no longer available in 1080p, will work be done to bring them back to HBO 1080p

View attachment 67451
Hello sabah, could you include a log file for this, I cannot find it in my region at all.
City on a Hill season 3 episode 7, titled "Boston Bridges, Falling Down," premieres on Sunday, September 18 at 10 pm ET/PT on Showtime. Here is the synopsis for the episode:
It has not even been made available yet. Please try Sept 18th. Paramount+ has Showtime, try there. In my region, HBO Max does not even offer this only Showtime on Paramount+.
Code:
https://www.whattowatch.com/watching-guides/city-on-a-hill-season-3-release-date-trailer-cast-and-everything-we-know

Last edited:
here you are
Thank you sabah, it is only released tomorrow in my region on Paramount+, ( Showtime) make sure you try it tomorrow. It really wont make a difference, if you only have HBOMax it will be in 720p as its not yet released in our region.

Last edited:
I don't have Paramount+, (Showtime) it's even impossible to buy it in my region

I don't have Paramount+, (Showtime) it's even impossible to buy it in my region
Like I said, it's not available on HBOMax at all, and its also not available until tomorrow.

I wouldn't know when it was broadcast in my region, but otherwise the Balkans

Last edited:
I have no access to the Balkans, I am on an Island in the Caribbean.:( You posted your System information, I see no 1080p available.

Most of the stuff is now only 720p, while the new movies are in 540p, so I can't even download the movies, AS is ruining

Back