HBO Max - Unable to login

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by SamuriHL, Jul 20, 2021.

1. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

They are working on it now, I appreciate your patience.

2. wright96d

wright96d Well-Known Member

Picture Marty at the end of Back to the Future trying to get the DeLorean to start.

That's about all I've got. I just kept hitting the login button until it worked. I don't even think I typed my password that time, just pasted it.

Sally Leon likes this.
  3. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

If all else fails try logging in over and over again while standing on one foot. A friend of mine overheard someone at 31 Flavors last night saying that worked for them.

Sally Leon and BRCS like this.
  4. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5. tdfrgsn

tdfrgsn Well-Known Member

I'm subscribed to HBO through Hulu which gives you HBO Max access. I have a dedicated HBO Max login after setting up an account on the website which uses a different email.

6. Lonald

Lonald Well-Known Member

I have the AT&T subscription also, have an HM login/password and haven't been able to get through the login. Tried a lot of the suggestions above with no success.

Hopefully the team can get it fixed. I wonder if HM varies the login by user....

Cheers!

7. Lonald

Lonald Well-Known Member

A side observation.

After failing at a HM login, AP loads to 100% on the tracking bar and then stalls.

D+ and H are unaffected.

Restarting AS brings AP up immediately.

Lowpro likes this.
  8. zanetti

zanetti Well-Known Member

restart again and AP will be logged out again. at least thats what happens here since HM was added.

9. Lonald

Lonald Well-Known Member

Understood. It's interesting that the behavior is linked.

10. DQ

DQ Well-Known Member

I too get my HBO Max through ATT and I have the login issues as well. I do notice a captcha symbol and link in the bottom right that I cannot do anything with.

11. Hunter1914

Hunter1914 New Member

Hey brother, any solution to login failed?

12. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

No, wait for the next version

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk