• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO Max - Unable to login

Not working, I´ve tried to reinstall 1.1.5.7 Beta but I am unable to log in to HBO Max...

Curious. In all previous failed attempts there was a Recaptcha logo in the lower right of the login screen. I closed AS for 5-10 mins and when I started it up there was no Recaptcha logo. I entered my hbo username / password and it's been sitting on the "Logging in..." message for the last 4 minutes. All previous attempts failed immediately.

with the audio options available on HBOMax to plz, aka before u click download
i don't know on AS, but on hbo max you have 384 audio or atmos 768...
can't login on hbo max yet, login error :|

i don't know on AS, but on hbo max you have 384 audio or atmos 768...
can't login on hbo max yet, login error :|
Yes i know that to just want to know whats available via as

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I too cannot log in with email and password that work fine through browser. It's beginning to feel like "piling on" but I wanted to confirm how widespread the issue may or may not be. I am US user who subscribes through my provider but I created my password as detailed above.

and it's been sitting on the "Logging in..." message for the last 4 minutes
I have the same problem .... once I am able to show that screen. Typically I get 3-4 failures to log in, then this. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
I cannot loging into Anystream/HBOMAX either....switch my iphone or Edge and login just fine. I have verified my username/password was same.

I'm also not able to log into HBOMax, I tried everything here and it's not working :(

Code:
00:00:00.087 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.1.5.7
00:00:01.766 - [Debug] [Recaptcha] Setting up the webchannel.
00:00:01.767 - [Debug] [Recaptcha] Login form loaded.
00:00:02.111 - [Debug] [Recaptcha webchannel] Event handler set.
00:00:02.112 - [Debug] [Recaptcha webchannel] Script appended.
00:00:02.112 - [Debug] [Recaptcha webchannel] Channel is ready
00:00:15.081 - [Debug] [Recaptcha webchannel] Login button clicked.
00:00:16.025 - [Error] [hbomax] Error receiving: 201 (403) Error transferring https://oauth-latam.api.hbo.com/auth/tokens - server replied: Forbidden, https://oauth-latam.api.hbo.com/auth/tokens
00:00:16.025 - [Error] [hbomax] {"code":0,"message":"Request failed the Recaptcha check","status":403,"type":"RecaptchaCheckFailedError"}
00:00:16.660 - [Error] [hbomax] Error receiving: 204 (401) Host requires authentication, https://sessions-latam.api.hbo.com/sessions/v1/clientConfig
00:00:16.660 - [Error] [hbomax] Unauthorized
00:00:16.660 - [Error] [hbomax] Failed to get token for grant type user_name_password

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.7.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Please no more failure reports unless they are somehow different. Otherwise it becomes a pain to read through all of it and keep up.

Please no more failure reports unless they are somehow different. Otherwise it becomes a pain to read through all of it and keep up.
I'm seeing some other odd behavior after uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling. HBOMax still will not sign in, but when it fails to sign in and I go to my AMZ tab to look at something, I've been signed out of AMZ. Hulu is also failing to keep me signed in. Hulu uses interactive Recaptcha and I think AMZ uses Recaptcha at some layer too. I had zero problems with the previous version I was on (1.1.5.5: I skipped 1.1.5.6 since the change log addressed issues I was not having). Netflix and D+ stay signed in.

pete did and u dont need 4k device, also i cant login either
Try closing the program and reopening. I am going to say this one more time, we know people are having issues logging in. You do not have to reiterate. Pete has the logs.

Try closing the program and reopening. I am going to say this one more time, we know people are having issues logging in. You do not have to reiterate. Pete has the logs.
tried that and ok

Back