• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO Max - Unable to login

I have it through AT&T too but have been unable to log in. Any tips?
Picture Marty at the end of Back to the Future trying to get the DeLorean to start.

That's about all I've got. I just kept hitting the login button until it worked. I don't even think I typed my password that time, just pasted it.

I'm curious about those who have been able to get logged in to HBOmax through AnyStream. If you are able to get logged in share with us how you subscribe. Do you have a stand-alone HBOmax account or do you subscribe to HBOmax through AmazonPrime?

I'm subscribed to HBO through Hulu which gives you HBO Max access. I have a dedicated HBO Max login after setting up an account on the website which uses a different email.

I have the AT&T subscription also, have an HM login/password and haven't been able to get through the login. Tried a lot of the suggestions above with no success.

Hopefully the team can get it fixed. I wonder if HM varies the login by user....

Cheers!

A side observation.

After failing at a HM login, AP loads to 100% on the tracking bar and then stalls.

D+ and H are unaffected.

Restarting AS brings AP up immediately.

A side observation.

After failing at a HM login, AP loads to 100% on the tracking bar and then stalls.

D+ and H are unaffected.

Restarting AS brings AP up immediately.

restart again and AP will be logged out again. at least thats what happens here since HM was added.

I too get my HBO Max through ATT and I have the login issues as well. I do notice a captcha symbol and link in the bottom right that I cannot do anything with.

No, wait for the next version

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back