• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request HBO Max "My List" shows only the 32 titles, and only the oldest

Drew2u

I have 72 titles in my HBO Max "My List" queue, but AnyStream is only showing 32 titles in the "My List" row, and is only showing the oldest titles (those at the end of My List), not my newest 32.

I ran a few searches, might be using the wrong terms, but got no hits for this: is it a know issue/bug that the "My List" row on HBO Max is limited to 32 titles, and shows only the oldest titles?

I finally noticed this because I was adding to My List via the HBO Max web site but never saw them in AnyStream, even after restarting it, logging out/in, etc.

Can someone else with more than 32 titles saved to their HBO Max "My List" see how many titles show up in the AnyStream "My List" row?

If somehow AnyStream must only retrieve 32 titles for "My List" is there a way to force it to retrieve the newest entries?

Thanks.

I would guess that AS just has a maximum of 32 things per row, and for some reason there are only the first titles available. Maybe it just starts to load the oldest first, hits the limit and then just stops.
The way for you to get around it is to open the list in a browser and then search the title on your list within AS. If the devs did this limit because they don't want too much data in the Cache or RAM, then they probably won't change it. But if they do, I would suggest to use a second bar instead of the need to scroll one bar endlessly to get to the beginning. Or implementing a button to directly go to the other end of the row.

Seems to be more of an HBO Max implementation limitation within AnyStream, as the "My List" row on Netflix has scores of titles, and the My List row on Paramount+ showed well over 32 before I recently pruned that list.

I'm hoping it can be verified to be a bug, that can be easily fixed in an upcoming release...

I do like your idea of a having a "jump" link to jump to front/end of the list. I can tell you it's kind of dizzying hovering the mouse over the arrow in my Netflix "My List" row and watching the titles scroll! LOL

When you are done with the ones you are using. Take them off your list and then put the others on.

That's what I do, but I'd prefer a fix so that the My List row on HBO Max works the same as on Netflix: show all items starting with the newest title added to the list.

That's what I do, but I'd prefer a fix so that the My List row on HBO Max works the same as on Netflix: show all items starting with the newest title added to the list.
Thanks for the input. We are very busy with other options at the moment, but maybe in the future.

Back