• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO Max - My List accessibility in AS+

donaf

Is there a way that when HBO Max loads in AS+ that a user profile's My List (a list of favorite shows/movies) could populate or be accessible in the context provided in AS+?

I know I can access My Stuff in Amazon and thought that perhaps there'd be a way to implement the ability to do so in AS+.

Thanks!

was just planning on starting the topic, lol. yeah, 'my list' over at HMAX would be greatly appreciated. lets wait and see what devs are thinking...

was just planning on starting the topic, lol. yeah, 'my list' over at HMAX would be greatly appreciated. lets wait and see what devs are thinking...

(y) Let's hope... keep your fingers crossed!

Most of the categories that appear in the native HBOMax web page seem to be present in AS, with the exception of the 'My List' one.
This makes me believe that it is harder than it appears or it would have been in the first release. And this is hardly the first time someone has mentioned adding it, so even if they accidentally missed it, reminders are about.

I hope that we will see it when the current supply chain crisis of round tuits is addressed.

It's not harder, probably not hard at all. It's just that there is currently so much other stuff to do, that it's a few items down the priority list. It will come.

It's not harder, probably not hard at all. It's just that there is currently so much other stuff to do, that it's a few items down the priority list. It will come.

I would mention that a working 'my list' is an excellent workaround for any kind of HBOMax search failures since you can find it in the app or web versions of hbomax and mark it for later download.
Having that feature makes it much easier to work with Amazon and Netflix.
When search is misbehaving, HBOMax is very hard to make much use of as only a tiny fraction of available content is on the page directly at any given time.

Kudos to the AS+ developers! Thanks for adding the HBOMax My List addition to AS+ 1.2.3.0! You guys NEVER cease to amaze! :thankyou::dance:
Thank you Donaf, I am not a dev but I know they appreciate your post.

one tiny question. how many entries does my list @ HMAX in AS support? i had maybe 20 entries before, upgraded to 1.2.3.0, opened AS, switched to HMAX tab, my list is there with those 20 entries. i then opened HMAX in preferred webrowser, added like 20 new entries, switched back to AS, restarted it, but new entries are not showing up. closed AS, went back to HMAX in my browser, tried refreshing the list by switching from 'date added' to 'alphabetical' and back, opened AS and no change in my list over at HMAX. what gives? thanks.

EDIT: tried changing mylist order in webrowser but still no change. tried deleting some entries, no change. as a a matter of facct the only stuff showing in my list are tv series. not a single movie. i tried logging out of HMAX and logging back in within AS, but no change. lol. wth? im thinking my list in AS over at HMAX has a finite number of entries, and eveytime HMAX tab is activated, HMAX decides to select stuff from my list and displays it, without any reasoning behind it. although i think my list here is displayed in 'date added' mode, and no matter the selection of type of display (bchronological, alphabetical, reverse alphabetical) in HMAX app or website its stuck in AS.

EDIT2: ended up deleting old entries in 'mylist', thats the only way to show new entries. both tv series and movies are now displayed. long story short, i need to edit 'mylist' via webrowser, adding and removing, then open AS to download. if in the meantime i add some more to 'mylist', need to restart AS. well, a bit complicated lol.

Last edited:
Back