• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Hbo Max Cueue Error

Justin Fowles

I constantly getting hbo max Cueue error is there going to be a fix for this annying whne i have seasons in the cue and they fail log file attacthed

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.7.astlog
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
Do you use the search after adding something to the queue? If so, add it and wait for it to finish downloading before you search for anything else. I also had this on P+.
Searched for Prodigy and added the new episodes, then for Strange New Worlds and did the same. When it was done I saw that it only downloaded the first episode of Prodigy, all other failed because I searched for Strange New Worlds.

I can see nothing from the log, only that the download has been started. So I cannot help you here, a dev has to take a look at it.

I constantly getting hbo max Cueue error is there going to be a fix for this annying whne i have seasons in the cue and they fail log file attacthed
I experienced this frequently before I realized the issue: when titles are added into the download queue from search results, that set of search results has to stay open for the title in the queue to remain valid for download. (Just like DeepSpace said...)

From what I've seen, any titles found in any rows on the HBO Max page presented in AnyStream can be added to the queue and will download. If the screen can "scroll to it and show it" it's a valid download.

So if there's a bunch of titles NOT in existing rows you want to record, try a workaround:

Ex: to queue multiple items in a movie series, search a broader term not each specific title. Ex: Search "Superman" and result will have many titles. Scroll through the results to find ANY/ALL of the titles you want to capture, add to queue - leave it alone until all are done.

Another way, go to HBOMax on the web, add your titles to the MY LIST row, close and reopen AnyStream. Your titles (if you have fewer than 32 titles - see my other thread) are now "onscreen" and can be queued easily.

(All of the above is my experience over the last month when I started using AnyStream - take it with a grain of salt if my knowledge is incomplete or inaccurate from what the rest of the community has seen!)

Thi is usually a network error. Not all networks are equal.

(All of the above is my experience over the last month when I started using AnyStream - take it with a grain of salt if my knowledge is incomplete or inaccurate from what the rest of the community has seen!)
But in this case, it is quite good. To add something to the queue has also been suggested to do when a title is not possible to find using the search for example.

We will take a look at all of these issues when we have the DRM issue fixed.

Updated log still get errors

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Ill keep trying ill test differnet things

Last edited:
Back