• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question HBO Max audio tracks?

bwalace

I see on several streams that it offers these audio tracks. May I know which one is better?

386 kbps ac-3 stereo
258 kbps DD+ stereo
upload_2023-3-3_1-17-47.png

Download stream with Anystream show then DD+ 48000Hz stereo 256kbps. If I try the same title download with StreamFab it show me best audio track only "Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 384kbps".
Thank you for explain.

Thanks, thats it. So the conclusion is higher bitrate is better choice. Thanks!

After reading offered thread above I think higher bitrate is better than better compression via DD+. So the best in this case should be 386 kbps ac-3 stereo and not highlighted 258 kbps DD+ stereo. Maybe It would be better to sort offered audio tracks by higher bitrate...

WE coded the program so it's easy for all to use. Hope to see you soon. Goodnight.

I actualy pretty often grabb AC3, eac3 and aac and mux it in togheter,

I actualy pretty often grabb AC3, eac3 and aac and mux it in togheter,
How are you downloading all three at once or do you have to grab each one individually?
I'd like to include the audio tracks from my DVD's that have DTS or other better quality tracks. Have you been able to mux those together successfully?
I'm new at this so I appreciate your understanding

After reading offered thread above I think higher bitrate is better than better compression via DD+. So the best in this case should be 386 kbps ac-3 stereo and not highlighted 258 kbps DD+ stereo. Maybe It would be better to sort offered audio tracks by higher bitrate...
I like the way we have it now.

Back