HBO Max and Hulu?

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Juan42, May 31, 2021.

1. Juan42

Juan42 Member

Are there any plans to add HBO Max and Hulu? If not, does anyone have recommendations to use with these services?

Thanks in advance.

2. DatsDaJunt

DatsDaJunt Well-Known Member

It's coming

3. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

You could always access HBO Max through AmazonPrime in the interim.

Octavean and Juan42 like this.
  4. HBO Max has far more content available than is available on the HBO prime channel. If you sign up via the prime channel you can still access max directly (login with a provider then set a password). Until its added, dvdfab has a downloader that supports both (anystream is better but...). their HBO Max functionality works, typically 8mbps streams for HD peaking at 12mbps.

Juan42 likes this.
  5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

HBO Max is available through AP Prime Video for a fee.

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We do not discuss the competition here, thank you. Please refrain from doing it again.

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

That and there is no direct competition to anystream lol. I've yet to see a direct CDN downloader other than AnyStream. They're all screen recorders.

whatever_gong82 and Lowpro like this.
  8. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Plus the fact that all you can get is 720P from them and no way they download anything close to 10mbs, 3.5mbs is the best they can do, their program is twice as expensive for much less.

9. VonB.

VonB. Active Member

Please keep in mind that even though you can subscribe to HBO via AP, you DO NOT get (DL) all of the HBO Max content through AP, just HBO.

10. HAMsmoke

HAMsmoke Well-Known Member

You must look harder; I know of one. But a direct competitor? No. And no, I will not discuss it further.

11. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

Yes, no AmazonPrime channel offers everything the particular individual service offers. It still can serve as a nice interim solution if in fact AnyStream plans to support the given provider in the future.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  12. Juan42

Juan42 Member

Unfortunately a lot of content from HBO Max proper is missing when accessed through Amazon, including the specific series that I want to collect, so that doesn't count for much.

13. Juan42

Juan42 Member

I don't know if it's asking too much, but I'd also like to be able to remove DRM from movies and TV purchased from any Itunes store worldwide.

14. tdfrgsn

tdfrgsn Member

You need to look harder then. My downloads from Anystream and my downloads from another product for the same titles are consistently within 1MB in file size in repeated testing and presumably the difference is due to artwork and subtitle preferences.

15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

AnyStream must be better though because you are here. Hope you joined the project, no other program compares.

16. HAMsmoke

HAMsmoke Well-Known Member

Perhaps I need to chime in as well. The Anystream interface has no equal, and the performance is magnificent. I hold lifetime licenses with all RedFox products and Slysoft prior to that. Need I say more? Bravo, devs. And Bravo, mods - I could never keep so cool a head.

17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We appreciate your support. It's very fulfilling being a part of a great project. I had nothing to do with it, but the Developers should get all the praise, they worked very hard.

DannyBoi, DQ, BALLOFIRON and 4 others like this.
  18. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed they keep it going for along as possible, and hopefully add more streaming services to it soon

19. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

I'm anxious for Hulu!

Spongebob-Anxiety-Feature.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500&dpr=1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  20. HoRRoRMaN666

HoRRoRMaN666 Member

Thats very easy to do. Just google search DRM Removal software. I wont name any but theres plenty to choose from. I paid for one to have the option of my purchases on plex