• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO MAX:Problem with House of the Dragon E05

I am having a different issue with this same episode. I have the choice to download all resolutions as options. I get an error and AS crashes when I try to download. Dump File attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.1_Dump_20220919054951.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
I am having a different issue with this same episode. I have the choice to download all resolutions as options. I get an error and AS crashes when I try to download. Dump File attached
I can see all resolutions, same as you.

House of Dragon causes AS to crash.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.2.1_Dump_20220919114508.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
after all, it's still only 720p for me
redfoxdPGqhc8.png

Last edited:
after all, it's still only 720p for me
redfox

Just checked again, 720p / AVC/HEVC for everyone, until we fix it. Sorry again. Developers working as fast as possible. Please have patience.

Last edited:
No matter what other region has the same problem, it doesn't give me the possibility to download in 1080p, only 720p, this is a problem with AS

sabah, we believe you, your screenshot is not necessary. Only use screenshots when you cant explain it in words, please.

No matter what other region has the same problem, it doesn't give me the possibility to download in 1080p, only 720p, this is a problem with AS
Thats an issue we are trying to deal with, I understood your first post, thank you for your input. We understand. Yes its a problem with every program like this, if you don't like 720p then wait until we fix it. .:(

Last edited:
We know HBO is limited to 720p on new programs and episodes. Please refrain from telling us every time you find one.;)

Working setting for House of Dragons. Episode 5

working settings for House of Dragons Episode 5.gif

Last edited:
Yep, I have been around here long enough to put things together fairly fast. I also have a lot of patience. I know the team will get it up and running at some point, I can wait until then.
Thank you. Our team is working to make AnyStream the best it can be, and we appreciate all your patience, I mean that sincerely.:)

Back