• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO keeps crashing with "download aborted due to audio1 license"

Hi,
I know other things are not working so I was trying to do some HBO stuff.
Now it doesn't matter what I select on HBO, I keep getting a "download aborted due to audio1 license" and then Anystream shuts itself down completely.
I have attached the dump.astdmp file.
Was there a hot-key combination to clear out buffers?
Was it Ctrl+a fuction key or Alt+a function key?
Would that help?
Thanks for any ideas.
Take care

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211207125847.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
There does appear to be issues with HBO max at this point. Thanks for the dump. Hopefully it'll help the developers solve the issue.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I think the providers are updating the DRM region by region, my HBO still works but I am not in the USA, I am sure it won't last too long.

My HBO is no longer working:(, hopefully the attached info helps the redfox team come up with a solution.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211208010337.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
I believe once Disney+ changes their DRM settings, no streaming provider will work under AnyStream. But as has been said many times now, this is complicated stuff. It isn't easy navigating through all of the protection efforts, so we need to give RedFox time. My guess is it may take them more than a month to resolve because it appears each provider is making changes a bit differently.

Back