• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO crash AS 1.2.6.2

bjjones

was downloading a 8 part series, 3 failed and AS crashed

had to rename the .dmp crash file or it wouldn't allow the attachment, just added the end on it

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211130194929.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 1
Same thing happened to me, it would not allow the attachment

Same with GoT.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201114702.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201023713.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201032848.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
I'm getting these and they seem to be caused by licence registration failures...

I'm getting these and they seem to be caused by licence registration failures...
Might be a server issue, no one told me that, I am just guessing. The whole crew is working diligently to fix all issues so I am not going to bother them.

I'm just saying it might be a network/transient issue that'd go away ;)

yeah. crashes randomly when queue downloading over at HMAX. both 1260 and 1262. cant revert to 125x cause i didnt save install file, lol.

Had the same issue and reverted back to 1.2.5.0 but I still get intermittent audio license or video license failures accompanied by a crash. Happens ~20-25% of the time.

I was able to get it to stop crashing with download queue in 1.2.6.2 by changing the download speed from Unlimited. Right now I'm running in Realtime (1x) and no crashes. Going to test Double and Fast later.

I was able to get it to stop crashing with download queue in 1.2.6.2 by changing the download speed from Unlimited. Right now I'm running in Realtime (1x) and no crashes. Going to test Double and Fast later.

I gave that a whirl. Still crashes. Dang!

Believe me, guys, enjoy some movies in your collection until our expert staff of Devs gets this one fixed, I mean if you are having fun testing old versions by all means have fun, but I wouldn't expect big success.:sneaky:

Not sure if it is related, I was having the same issue on 1.2.6.1, logged out and now I can't get logged back into HBO Max with a provider login (AT&T). I can log in fine using Edge, Chrome seems to be having an issue connecting to HBO Max. I reverted back to 1.2.5.0 and was still unable to log in. Loaded back thru to 1.2.6.2 trying each version with the same log in message. I attached the log files for 1.2.5.0 and 1.2.6.2. I did not grab them for 1.2.6.0 or 1.2.6.1.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.5.0.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Not sure if it is related, I was having the same issue on 1.2.6.1, logged out and now I can't get logged back into HBO Max with a provider login (AT&T). I can log in fine using Edge, Chrome seems to be having an issue connecting to HBO Max. I reverted back to 1.2.5.0 and was still unable to log in. Loaded back thru to 1.2.6.2 trying each version with the same log in message. I attached the log files for 1.2.5.0 and 1.2.6.2. I did not grab them for 1.2.6.0 or 1.2.6.1.

I have this same issue with HBO selecting Optimum as the provider I get an error page from optimum that looks to have to do with cookies or caching or something along those lines. I removed all of the browser cache data for AnyStream in the appdata folder but the issue perists. Works fine in a browser, just not in AnyStream. I reverted to 1.2.5.0 and HBO signin with provider works again so I am sticking with that for now since Netflix and Hulu are down anyway. I had posted about this over a week ago, but never got any sort of official acknowledgment that it is being addressed or looked at.

With HM it appears to be better to create an HM account from your provider login and then use that in AS.

With HM it appears to be better to create an HM account from your provider login and then use that in AS.

I didn't see any place to do that. Do you know where you can set that up (although HM looks to be totally down at the moment anyway, even outside of AS).

It was working perfectly until last night/this morning. I started getting aborted downloads in the que. Figured it may have been a login time out thing or something that is why I logged out and attempted to log back in. I have attached the last ASTLog file from the South Park Episode that failed before I did the whole log out, uninstall, install different version stuff. Maybe it will be usefull.

Attachments

• South Park -S12E10- Pandemic.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I have this same issue with HBO selecting Optimum as the provider I get an error page from optimum that looks to have to do with cookies or caching or something along those lines. I removed all of the browser cache data for AnyStream in the appdata folder but the issue perists. Works fine in a browser, just not in AnyStream. I reverted to 1.2.5.0 and HBO signin with provider works again so I am sticking with that for now since Netflix and Hulu are down anyway. I had posted about this over a week ago, but never got any sort of official acknowledgment that it is being addressed or looked at.
Tried reverting back to 1.2.5.0 but it did not work. I did a complete uninstall via windows except for the key registration so it would clear out everything.

Back