• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] hayu

jamescock1

cant download a few series on hayu through ap just get errors log attached

Exhumed
buried in back yard
can watch in browser

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    475.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
There are many threads about our issues with Amazon. We have been working on fixing it. We apologize for your inconvenience. We are working on it and will have it fixed soon. Read some of the other threads.
Can you explain the title of your thread? I can't find a channel on Amazon with that name.;) Do you mean Hi-YAH?

Last edited:
There are many threads about our issues with Amazon. We have been working on fixing it. We apologize for your inconvenience. We are working on it and will have it fixed soon. Read some of the other threads.
Can you explain the title of your thread? I can't find a channel on Amazon with that name.;) Do you mean Hi-YAH?
I think he means Hulu Service. I looked at that tab and it has those titles but only with the Live TV version of Hulu. I read the log and it seems like Prime in UK. I can't access those titles in US without payment.

Last edited:
I think he means Hulu Service. I looked at that tab and it has those titles but only with the Live TV version of Hulu. I read the log and it seems like Prime in UK. I can't access those titles in US without payment.
Thank you very much Wheatly;)

Hayu is a streaming service and available as a channel addon on amazon prime in many countries.

Back