• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having Weird Issue With Wrong "Display" and "Refresh Rate," Getting Desperate

brz1980

Hoping someone can help me with an annoying issue. Am running 1.8.8.0 with MPC and Windows 8.1 x64. ReClock is showing an incorrect reading under "Display" and "Refresh Rate" in Properties during playback of a file, and I can't figure out why or how to fix it. For instance, I am running 1366x768@59hz but instead of that ReClock is showing the crazy numbers per the screenshot, which is preventing it from working properly, and this in turn is causing me to experience judder, tearing, etc. during playback. So far I've tried the following things:

1. Windows System Restore
2. Uninstalling and reinstalling ReClock
3. Uninstalling and reinstalling latest Nvidia drivers (I'm running GTX770)
4. Running the "clean frame rate" and "clean timings" options in ReClock
5. Manually deleting entire ReClock registry folder under HKEY/Current Users/Software/

I suspect the initial problem might have been caused by my running a program called Logmein, which allows remote desktop connections to my PC, as this program had caused a display driver to appear under "Display" in Device Manager, but I've already uninstalled this program after the problem arose, to no effect.

Have already wasted hours trying to fix this, and it has basically rendered my HTPC useless, so am hoping someone can help...

Last edited:
Back