• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having trouble with DIVX and ISO

Hi I just want to put my Divx and ISO on my BluRay anydvd HD try Clone DVD eben Clone Blu Ray on occasion I would like to make a Video Smaller or in 2 peices ok not too bright ,Im pretty ill and get injections for the pain if Im ever not clear or cause anyone any problem say the word and I shall withdraw from Forum
Thanks

CloneDVD doesn't work with blu-ray, not in reading them nor in burning. CloneBD does but you need to clarify what you want to do. Burning a .divx or mobile format and .iso on a blank disc will result in a DATA disc that not all player will be able to read from. (this applies to the mobile file and the .iso file, not all players can open .iso files)

Define "make a video smaller or in 2 pieces", if you want to shrink a disc from double layer to single layer, the easiest method is "full disc backup". If you want to create a mobile file such as .avi, .mkv, .mp4 you need to pick the button above the 2 copy modes that looks like a cellphone and a disc.

Back