• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having trouble with Deepwater Horizon

joenboat

This is my first time in the forum but while I've used previous versions of Any DVD for years I've never had a movie I needed this forum for. I use Handbrake to convert saved .iso image to .mkv but am unable to get this movie to convert or even play .iso correctly with VLC. I am attaching log file and am waiting for some help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_I_Deepwater_Horizon.ziplog
    245.9 KB · Views: 5
Not an anydvd problem. AnyDVD doesn't convert to mkv at all.

That said, from your log. You're using a DVD

ASUS DRW-24B1STJ 1.01 2016/01/25 18:52

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again. Do NOT use the anydvd image ripper on DVD's. That warning is there for a reason

Thanks for the input. This is a new computer and I reset the region on the DVD player properties and it then worked. Question, If you were trying to save a copy of DVD discs that you owned for later use, how would you save a file or image with minimal drive space?

Right click the fox system tray icon and select 'rip video DVD to hard disc'. That will create a 1:1 rip

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Also,
When trying to minimize drive space, less=more.
I select ONLY the Main Movie (with AC3 5.1 audio) and compress it to 80% (for minimal if any quality loss).

-W

Back