• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having trouble installing key and getting it all to work

DebB

Hello ~ First, I am *not* computer savvy. I received my key and am having trouble getting it to work or load. Are there actual step-by-step instructions for those of us who don't know our way around a computer?

I think I'm following the email instructions: I have the trial version loaded, which has expired. I double click on the registration key and then I restarted the computer... All help appreciated. Thank you!

Assuming you're having problems with AnyDVD HD as you didn't mention which program.

Navigate to the installation folder (e.g. Program Files\RedFox\AnyDVD) and try using RegAnyDVD.exe.
Double-click on RegAnyDVD.exe, navigate to the AnyDVD keyfile (e.g. AnyDVDHD_Key_L**-**7.AnyDVDHD) and click on it to highlight it, then click on Open.

It's a similar method for CloneCD and CloneDVD mobile, too.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Mike20021969 and nebostrangla for all your help! I apologize for taking this long to reply, but my husband just got it all going this morning, thanks to your posts. :D

Back