• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

having trouble can anyone help

eb28

please bear with me be cause this is my first time posting a message to the forum but i check it every few days. i am having problems backing up really any movies right now i have anydvd6133, clonedvd2, dvd shrink3.2. i have used all of these programs and am having problems in which i havent had before. i keep gettiing (WriteDVD 14 W2) error on clone dvd which also says the writing to video media was not sucessful, source data is too large,writer is not capable of writing source data as requested. any dvd says:
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.3)
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8161B 0042 0BDCB02/08/30
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2025472 sectors (3956 MBytes)
Total size: 4050940 sectors (7911 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BLOOD_DIAMOND
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to Title 1!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

DVD SHRINK says: edited out serial number

Windows XP 5.1
IA32
WinAspi: -
ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created 11/2/2004 12:54:32 PM

NT-SPTI used
Nero API version: 6.6.1.4
Using interface version: 6.3.1.4
Installed in: C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Nero\
Application: ahead\Nero - Burning Rom
Internal Version: 6, 6, 1, 4d

Recorder: <PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-109> Version: 1.58 - HA 1 TA 0 - 6.6.1.4
Adapter driver: <IDE> HA 1
Drive buffer : 2000kB
Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ?

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
DiskPeripheral : WDC WD800AB-22CBA1 atapi Port 0 ID 0 DMA: On
CdRomPeripheral : PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-109 atapi Port 1 ID 0 DMA: Off
CdRomPeripheral : HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8161B atapi Port 1 ID 1 DMA: On

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-109 E: CDRom0
HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8161B F: CDRom1
=======================

AutoRun : 1
Excluded drive IDs:
WriteBufferSize: 73400320 (0) Byte
ShowDrvBufStat : 0
BUFE : 0
Physical memory : 503MB (515564kB)
Free physical memory: 167MB (171140kB)
Memory in use : 66 %
Uncached PFiles: 0x0
Use Inquiry : 1
Global Bus Type: default (0)
Check supported media : Disabled (0)

NeroAPI
11:43:10 AM #1 Phase 112 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 275
DVD-Video files reallocation started

11:43:10 AM #2 Phase 114 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 275
DVD-Video files reallocation completed (no file modified)

11:43:10 AM #3 Phase 111 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 275
DVD-Video files sorted

11:43:10 AM #4 NEROAPI 7 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3095
Error:\nCannot connect TRF.

11:43:10 AM #5 Text 0 File AudioCompilationImpl.cpp, Line 867
DRM: DRM burn session terminated.

11:43:10 AM #6 Text 0 File AudioCompilationImpl.cpp, Line 896
DRM: Closing entire DRM handling. Bye.

Existing drivers:
File 'Drivers\CDRALW2K.SYS': Ver=6.1.1.48 , size=24698 bytes, created 2/19/2007 9:06:34 PM
File 'Drivers\PXHELP20.SYS': Ver=2.02.40a, size=16416 bytes, created 10/21/2002 2:02:00 AM (Prassi/Veritas driver for win 2K)

Registry Keys:
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WinLogon\AllocateCDROMs : 0 (Security Option)

. OUT OF ALL OF THESE programs it would seem i could backup my dvds with something my dvd writer is PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-109 1.58 05/08/09PIONEER- i updated the firmware and some of the movies that is on the hard to backup list i was able to with no problem recently as i stated i havent been able to backup anything-i am sorry to rattle on but i want to give you all of the vital info you need to help me because i am in deperate need of HELP. oh and one more thing i have nero 6.6.1.4 i had nero 7 but it stopped working and i tried to update it from the website and i was told that i had to uninstall mine and i did and i dont have it anymore AND i wasnt able install the update either:mad: oh and i am using maxell dvd+r and/or phillips dvd+r have not had any problems with these in the past
so i had to find 6.6.1.4 and download it, COULD SOMEONE PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE HELP!!!!!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
i keep gettiing (WriteDVD 14 W2) error on clone dvd which also says the writing to video media was not sucessful, source data is too large

1. Ensure "dvd-5" is selected near the quality bar in Clonedvd
2. follow this guide step by step:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476
(take a good hard, long look at steps 2 and 3; print this guide out if you have to)

You're not using what would qualify as good quality media (although without media code info, it's difficult to be certain;
maxell+r tend to be slightly better than maxell dvd-r, but media codes would be useful).

Blood Diamond in R1 has so little protection on it that Shrink might be able to handle this title by itself.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=18909&postcount=1
(as you can see, Anydvd and Clonedvd handle this title perfectly fine)

Last edited:
Also,

1. Click this

Do what it says to do.

Also, check to see if there's a better ide/ata busmaster driver available for you possibly from your motherboard's support website if Microsoft's default drivers aren't working well for you.
If you're not using Microsoft's default drivers, then please do.

and

2. Click Start, Run
type regedit

Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Current Control Set\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Check the values in "LowerFilters" and "UpperFilters". List everything there

thanks for removing my sn. thanks so much for the info, i am a computer doofus as you can tell, lower filters say
AnyDVD
ElbyDelay
PXHELP20
AFS2K
MXLW2K
PFC
Cdr4_xp
upper filters say

Cdralw2k
pwd_2k

AFS2K - CD-Rom Driver by OAK Software and HP Memories Disc. I would leave that alone, I think.

This is from Musicmatch. Musicmatch can cause issues with Slysoft products. Uninstall Musicmatch Jukebox/Musicmatch until that entry disappears from your lowerfilters.

Also read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1293

Used by Roxio Easy Media Creator, WinOnCD 6, DragtoDisc and DirectCD

If you have directcd on your system, uninstall it. Directcd is packet writing software and often causes lots of problems. Please ensure Directcd is NOT on your system.

Used by Roxio Easy Media Creator, WinOnCD 6

Used by Adaptec Direct CD

Again, get rid of Direct CD. Packet writing software (software that allows you to drag and drop files to a blank dvd-r as you might a floppy drive) causes nothing but issues, and it's unstable. If you want that type of functionality invest in a dvd-ram burner and dvd-ram blank media (dvd-ram burners are not expensive) instead.

So, in summary . . .

1. Uninstall Musicmatch
(check to ensure MXLW2K is no longer in your upper filters)
2. Uninstall Directcd
(let me know if Cdr4_xp remains in your lowerfilters and if pwd_2k reamins in your upperfilters).

And please do the other things I listed in my previous posts if I you haven't already.

Last edited:
Upper Filters

thanks for removing my sn. thanks so much for the info, i am a computer doofus as you can tell, lower filters say
AnyDVD
ElbyDelay
PXHELP20
AFS2K
MXLW2K
PFC
Cdr4_xp
upper filters say

Cdralw2k
pwd_2k

The pwd_2k in the upper filters is for DirectCD and could be causing some trouble. Uninstall DirectCD, reboot, and see if it works.

Back