• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having the same problem

mvl

Just completed a build of a new system.
Q6600 cpu, Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6, 8gb ram, vista ultimate 64bit.
The moment i start AnyDVD, my USB mouse and keyboard crawl, as if the system is so busy that it can not process mouse movements. Every one or 2 seconds it will process one input event or so. Using keyboard and mouse becomes impossible.

I am a software engineer, so if you need help debugging this issue (in case you can't repro) i am glad (to a limited time investment) to help (running debug build, sending traces etc...)

Do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4
and read fully. Thank you

Just completed a build of a new system.
Q6600 cpu, Gigabyte GA-P35-DQ6, 8gb ram, vista ultimate 64bit.

Ah, I know someone with almost the exact same setup and was having the exact same issue. Here is how I resolved it:

I discovered disconnecting a SATA Pioneer burner stopped the stuttering.

I then updated bios.

I moved the SATA burner off of the orange ICHR9 SATA controller and onto one of the Jmicron (Gigabyte) purple SATA ports.

That stopped the stuttering.

Then I took a look in bios, and I seem to recall switching the SATA port functionality from "AHCI" to "IDE/Raid" (I think).

Also, (and I can't be sure now, because it was few months ago) I think I installed one of the Sata raid drivers from Gigabyte's website

Anyway, that individual with the exact same motherboard, q6600, etc. is no longer having mouse stuttering/system hiccuping (was pretty annoying because the system would only respond about every 3 seconds) issues with Anydvd after I left.

Then I thought about that situation for a while, mulling over a nice mug of apple cider (as I recall) and told that person to RMA his 1.0 motherboard for a 1.1 revision.

Anyway, it was sort of a screwy hardware/driver issue involving the SATA ports on that motherboard.

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you, and sorry, i thought i'd add more content to the issue by showing that there is a repro. Thanks, i'll try your suggestions.

Back